Chapter 5

^her room^
-
Cameron's POV
"So ... this is my room" Savannah says, opening the door for Nyssia and I to go in after her. My mouth drops to the floor "t-this is your r-room?" I ask her, looking around it. "Yeah .. I hate it most of the time" "what?? are you crazy??" "I mean I like it and all but sometimes it can be a little much" she says and closes her door, walking over to her bed. "w-well I think it's p-pretty cool" "thanks Cameron" she replies back smiling at me. "sooo.... what are we doin?" Nyssia asks "well Cameron and I were supposed to talk about our project but for one, your kinda ya know .. here and there's nothing really to talk about project wise" she says shrugging and laying back on the bed. "so Cameron tell us about yourself" Nyssia says looking over at me "o-okay what do you wanna k-know?" I ask stuttering "hmm what kind of music do you like?" Savannah asks "um R&B" I answer thinking about it for a minute. "Cool!" Nyssia says smiling "really? I never would think you would listen to that to be honest" Savannah says furrowing her eyebrows. Nyssia looks at her and makes a 'you did not just say that to him' face at her "what? I was just saying" savannah says shrugging her shoulders and I chuckle "i-it's okay" I say smiling a little. "okay ... so anyways, have you guys heard of that new app called vine?" Nyssia asks us smiling wide, excited. Savannah and I look at each other confused "uh ... no..." Savannah and I respond back at the same time. "Oh my gosh okay so it's this app where you can upload 6 seconds of video on it" Nyssia replies back in an exciting tone "wow because that really explained it well" Savannah says sarcastically making me chuckle. "Ugh okay let me just show you" Nyssia says getting up and walking towards us, already having the app pulled up on her phone "here just scroll through" Savannah and I scroll through and start laughing uncontrollably at some of the videos we saw. "Okay yeah your done" she says taking her phone away from us "well damn" Savannah says laughing "oh my gosh Savannah, me and you should make singing vines!" "What??" Savannah asks looking at her like she's crazy "yeah! It would be so fun plus it could even get your career going. People are becoming famous from this app Savannah" "wait ... what career?" I ask looking between the two of them "well Savannah and I wanna be singers" "really? Y-you two sing?" I ask looking between the two of them "yeah" they both say "w-well I think y-you two should d-do it" I say shyly looking between the two of them "I'll do it if you get your own vine as well" Savannah says looking at me. "wait w-what?" I ask shocked.