Chapter 24

Savannah's POV
-
When we were watching the notebook, I kept feeling Cameron stare at me out of the corner of his eye, which would make me smile and blush a little. By the end of the movie, I was balling my eyes out. "ugh Cameron how could you do this to me??" I say as I wipe my tears away "what?? what did I do?? I'm sorry for whatever I did" he says freaking out and starting to wipe my tears away. I stare at him and he looks up at me, staring at me as well as our faces are only inches apart. "I'm sorry" he says quietly "I was kidding cam" I say back in the same tone. He starts to lean in, bringing his hand to my cheek and he kisses me softly, but passionately. We pull apart and I look down blushing. "t-that was uhh ... I-I'm so-" he says as I cut him off by reattaching our lips. I pull away, both of us smiling, "amazing" I say looking at him with a smile and he smiles back. "so I have a question ..." he says nervously. "mhm" "w-will you be my um .. girlfriend .. ?" "of course I say smiling widely. "really?" he asks with his eyes wide. "yeah" "oh good I thought you were gonna say no or that you were kidding or something" "no. never" I say and he smiles at me and kiss his cheek and he looks down blushing. He looks at what time it is on his phone "oh shit! it's already 10:00" he says and we get up fast and grab all of our things. He calls everyone to help and they all come with in 15 minutes. We finally get back to the hotel by 11:30 and me and Cameron literally run and get all of our stuff packed, everyone else already did. We get down to the lobby right at midnight. Everyone else is already on the tour bus we're taking for the rest of the tour. We get on and we all sit in the main area (picture above; bottom right corner) and just talk about any and everything that pops in our heads. "so are you guys official now?" Nash asks us with a grin on his face "yeah" we say at the same time, smiling widely. They all cheer "finally geez" Nyssia says making me laugh. We all went to bed at about 2:00. Cameron slept with me even though he had his own bed. "hey savannah?" He whispers to me "yeah?" I ask in the same tone "I have an idea" "okay. what is it?" "how about every place we go to on tour, we have a date? it'll be different things" "that sounds like a great idea" I say quietly, looking up at him with a smile. He smiles back and I close my eyes and fall completely asleep.