Chapter 26

"Hey mom!" I hear Thad yell from the kitchen. My mom hasn't responded which made Thad walk out of the kitchen. "Savannah!!" He yelled with a big smile on his face. He dropped his plate and I ran to him, hugging him tightly and he lifted my feet of the ground a little. "Oh my god I can't believe your already home!" He says loudly making me laugh a little "how'd you get off the tour early??" He asks in a curious tone. "well actually .. I tricked you. The tour ended yesterday" I say with a big smile "wow you really got me" he says smiling back at me and we laugh a little. "well when do you go back?" "in about to weeks" "oh well at least we have a little while" he says smiling a little "yes and we are hanging out all the time got it?" I say smiling. "I mean I will as much as I can" he says smiling nervously "oh I mean if you have practice and stuff I can just g-" "no Savannah. I mean I um .. I need to talk to you about something" "uh okay what is it .. ?" "here sit down" he says as we sit on the couch. "so Abigail moved here and goes to our school .." "oh" "yeah and we um ... we" "you what .. ?" "we go out ..." He says nervously. My smile fades "how could you do that to me ...?" I ask looking down as tears start to form in my eyes. "Savannah I like her .. a lot and I hate to say this but I'm honestly not sorry" he says smiling a little. I look at him, crying a little, shaking my head. I stand up and run to my room and just lay on my bed, crying. Your probably wondering what I have against this girl; well I am originally from Kentucky and when I lived there, me and her had been best friends since kindergarten then in 4th grade we got in an argument over who knows what, ever since then she hated me. So in 6th grade, she told everyone all of my personal business as in my dad abusing me, Thad, and my mom, him being a drug addict, him cheating on my mom, etc. Everyone would tease me about all of those things happening to me. In the 7th grade, I started to cut. By the end of 8th grade, I had already been to the hospital 8 times for curing so deep. My mom got a job offer in chino hills during the summer going into high school. She accepted due to a better pay and also for me to just start over and have a fresh new start and I haven't seen Abigail since.
Thad knows about everything that happened so I don't get why he would do that t- my thoughts get interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door. "Leave me alone Thad!" I yell as my head is in my pillow. I hear my door open "I said leave me alone! Now get out!" I yell again but he just keeps walking towards me. He sits next to me and I feel him touch my back "Savannah" I hear Tha- oh wait that's Cameron.
I look up at him with sad eyes and he wipes my tears as I start to cry harder. He grabs me by my arm and sets me in his lap as he lays down on the bed with his back against the headboard. After about 3 minutes of the sound of nothing but me crying. I break it by saying "Th-Thad h-he-" through tears but I get cut off by Cameron "shh. shh. shh. I already know baby" he says pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head. I have the best boyfriend ever.