Chapter 9

Savannah's POV
-
Today I sat in the back of the room of every class and in chorus and drama class I didn't do anything; I just sat there and watched which I never do in either of those classes. I had literally no energy to do anything today, I just wanted to go home and sleep. I even sat alone at lunch because I didn't wanna hear how sorry Cameron was and I didn't wanna hear all my friends asking me what was wrong with me today. I saw Thad earlier and he tried to talk to me but I just ignored him and he just kinda walked away upset. Now it's finally the end of the day and I have to go home which I'm really scared about. I hear Cameron calling my name from a distance and I start to run to my car, not wanting to talk. I get to my car in time and I see him at the exit just looking at me with sad eyes but I just drive off. I get home and thankfully, Thad's already there so I feel much safer to go in. I walk inside and I don't see Thad anywhere. "Thad?! ... Thad are you home?! ..." I yell throughout the house, scared. I hear something fall upstairs "fuck no!" I say and run out of the door and to my car and I start to drive to the mall. Once I park I stay in the car and call Thad "hello?" "Thad?! Are you okay?!" "Yeah I'm fine why?" "Well when I got home I saw your car but you didn't answer when I called your name and then I heard something upstairs and I thought it was dad or something so I left because I was scared" "oh no something had fallen in the shower but I had headphones in that's probably why I didn't hear you" "oh good okay" I say letting out a breath of air "I'm gonna go to the mall for a little bit okay?" "Alright just be back by 8" "okay" I say and then end the call and get out of the car and start to walk towards the entrance. I go into forever 21, Victoria Secret, PINK, American Eagle, H&M, Garage, and Aeropostale. I look at the time and see it's already 7:10 so I go into one more store, Hollister. As I'm looking I hear my name being called by someone and I turn around and see its Cameron with some lady with long brown hair, average height, and brown eyes. She looks like Cameron so I'm guessing it's his mom. "Oh hi Cameron" I say with a small smiling trying not to make it obvious I don't wanna talk, especially being in front of his mom. "Hi Savannah" he says smiling shyly "w-who's this?" I ask him, gesturing towards the lady. "Oh this is my mom, mom this is Savannah" "Hi it's nice to meet you Savannah" she says holding her hand out for me to shake and I shake her hand as I say "nice to meet you too ms.Dallas" with a smile. "So um w-what are you doing here?" I ask him not really knowing what to say "just getting some uh new clothes" he says swallowing like he's nervous. "Oh cool. Of course ha. So um anyways ... I have to go. Thad wants me home by 8 so I'm gonna go. But it was nice seeing you and nice meeting you ms.dallas" I say with a smile "it was nice meeting you too sweetie" she says back, smiling. "Well bye. I'll see you tomorrow Cameron" I say walking away and heading towards the exit to go home and it's already dark out. I text Thad saying 'I'm on my way' but I don't get a response back which is weird. I get to the house and see his car is still there and I get out, grabbing all of my bags and I walk in the house and I don't see Thad but I just walk upstairs and into my room. I go into Thad's room and see my dad talking to him with a smirk on his face and my mouth drops open and my heart starts racing. I guess Thad and him heard the door open because they both turned their heads to look at me. My dad smiles at me "oh hi sweetie".