Chapter 20

Cameron's POV
-
I wake up to guys whispering to each other about Savannah and I sleeping together. "are they a thing?" "why the hell are they sleeping together?" "ew" is all I hear, and more, coming from the guys in the room. I open my eyes slowly and see the guys all staring at us "what is wrong with you guys?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes. Right after I say that I feel Savannah moving and she stretches and starts to wake up. She sees them all staring at us and says "what?" , confused. "you guys we're just sleeping together" Taylor says "yeah...?" Savannah says more as a question still confused "they think it's wrong" I say and she looks at them with her eyebrows furrowed "how?" "well you guys looked like a couple. I mean you guys say your just friends but yet he's held onto you all night" Nash says trying to make her see the point. "umm okay then" she says chuckling and getting all the way out of my grip and walking to the bathroom. "You guys are so stupid. Now, it probably will be awkward between us" I say kind of frustrated as I get up to get ready.
-
Savannah's POV
-
Right now I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the day and I can't stop thinking about what the guys said about me and Cameron. It didn't hurt my feelings or anything but it's most likely gonna be awkward now. But oh well, I'll deal with it. Anyways, I decided to leave my hair just straitened today (1st picture above). I put my outfit on (picture above) and walk out of the bathroom. All the guys stop talking and look at me. "what? Is there something on me?" I ask, worried. "no. you just look beautiful" Matthew says. "I agree" Shawn says shyly. I smile at them "awe thanks guys" I say. I look at Cameron and say "Cameron got me it from Hollister" as I smile. "Wow Cam, I didn't know you had taste" Nash says chuckling and Cameron hits hip in the shoulder playfully as I giggle a little. We get down to the lobby and leave to go to where the event is held. We get out of the limo and head backstage. Once we get backstage, Bart explains everything to us, like what we each need to do in the show. I'm singing, as well as Nyssia, Shawn, and Gilinsky. And then Sammy and JJ are rapping. Mahogany is, obviously, going to be the DJ. Everyone else will just be kinda being funny and playing around. It was finally time to go out there and we were all going in pairs so I went with Cameron. "Alright! It's time for our amazing, talented guests to come on out! First we have Jack and Jack!" The guy says in the microphone. "Sammy and Nyssia! ... Nash and Hayes! ... Matthew and Carter! ... Taylor and Shawn! ... Aaron and Mahogany! ... and last but not least, Savannah and Cameron!" He finishes, people clapping after every two names called. We all walk out, me and Cameron being the ones in the back. As we walk out, I start to feel nervous and tense up and I feel Cameron grab my hand and I start to blush; but it made me relax. Maybe I really do like him.