Chapter 4

^her house
-
Savannah's POV
-
The day went by pretty fast today and it was already time to meet Cameron by the door. I just sit on my phone as I wait for him and all the sudden Nyssia comes running over to me yelling "MOVE!" at everyone in her way and I look up from my phone and start laughing so hard I cry from how stupid she looks. She finally stops in front of me, breathing heavy "what do you want?" I ask wiping my tears "Dr.Eddleman is looking for me!!" She yells, talking about our principal who hates Nyssia due to how rebellious she is. "what'd you do?" I ask laughing a little "I spray painted the benches in the courtyard from maroon to blue during 6th period and she caught me" I start dying of laughter "yeah haha so funny ... NOT" she says loudly in my ear "you gotta give me a ride home" "what about your car?" "got it taken away cause grades" she says and I roll my eyes "fine. But we have to wait for Cameron" "um okay" she says chuckling and furrowing her eyebrows at me. "shut up" I mumble as I start to look around for him and I see him walking towards us and I smile at him and he smiles back. "Hey you ready?" "yeah" he answers shyly "okay let's go" I say grabbing his hand and walking out of the school with Nyssia right behind us. We get to my car and I start to drive to Nyssia's house "woah woah woah what you doin??" She asks me confused "umm driving to your house so you can get away from me" I answer being confused as well "first of all, don't talk to me like that sir and second no im going to your house" she says in a sassy tone. "okay fine" I say not wanting to argue "geez" I say under my breath. She pops her head in the front and says "what was that?" "Oh nothing" I say looking back at her, smiling. We finally get to my house and she's the first to run inside "what the hell" I say under my breath. Once me and Cameron get inside, we find Nyssia on the couch drinking sprite and eating beef jerky, trying to find something on Netflix to watch. I just shake my head at her "wanna go to my room?" I ask Cameron "sure" he says smiling "wait me too!" Nyssia says loudly and follows us up as I roll my eyes. "this is gonna be a long ass evening" I say under my breath.