Chapter 27

2 weeks later
-
Cameron's POV
-
Savannah hasn't talked to her brother since she found out he was going out with that girl Abigail. I feel bad for both of them, but mostly Savannah obviously. The whole time we've been in town, she hasn't really been anywhere but her house, as long as Thad isn't there. It's sad to see them like this because they used to be so close. But anyways, today we go back on tour and right now I'm on my way to pick Savannah up.
-
Nyssia's POV
-
This past week, Jack (Gilinsky) came in town and stayed with me. It's been one of the best weeks ever. Especially since he's now my boyfriend.
So now we're on our way to the airport to meet up with Savannah and Cameron. I haven't talked to Savannah since we got here but I talked to Cameron and he told me that she's been really upset lately but he won't tell me why. But I'm going to find out today.
-
Savannah's POV
-
Right now I'm waiting for Cameron to get here so we can go to the airport. I hear a honk and I walk out and put my stuff in his trunk. "Hey" I say with a small smile as I get in. "Hello beautiful. how are you?" "I'm fine. You ?" "Something's wrong" "what? what happened? Is someone hu-" I ask, worried but Cameron interrupts me by saying, "no I mean something is wrong with you" "what is that supposed to mean .. ?" I ask looking over at him as he starts driving "no I mean like I know that something is wrong. your not happy basically . your not fine like you say you are" "that's not true .. I am fine Cameron" "you say that but yet you've been acting like this for the past 2 weeks. and trust me, I understand why but I wanna see you happy. Could you please just be happy while we're on the road? .. for me and for all of our friends .. please?" He asks, glancing over at me and putting his hand on mine "yeah .. I guess" I say giving him a small smile "thank you" he says smiling back at me. About 10 minutes later we get to the airport and we find Nyssia and Jack. They announce that our plane will be about 2 hours late so me and Nyssia talk while Jack and Cameron do.
-
Nyssias POV
-
"so what's been going on the past 2 weeks?" I ask Savannah "hmm .. nothing much. Me and Cameron hung out a lot" "oh okay. Well did you see anybody? like our friends?" "nope. I didn't really wanna leave the house." "seriously? you always wanna go do something .. ?" "yeah I know .. but something happened and I was just in a bad mood for a while" "what happened?" I ask and she sighs "well, Abigail apparently moved here and started going to our school while we were gone and Thad and he go out. I got upset over it and he didn't care at all that it kinda hurt my feelings. and that's what really has been bothering me the most" she says, the last part quiet "are you serious?? how could he do that to you?? She destroyed you and your family, INCLUDING him" I say shocked.
-
Savannah's POV
-
"I don't know honestly I can't believe it either .. she's just gonna hurt him. And I'm not gonna be there to comfort him either" I say to Nyssia, looking away. "I'm sorry Savannah" she says giving me a sympathetic look "it's okay". About 5 minutes later, our plane gets called. We finally get on the plane and I start to feel really anxious to see Nash.