Chapter 19

Savannah's POV
-
During the car ride I was trying to talk to Cameron but Taylor wouldn't stop talking to me and I didn't want to be rude so I kept talking with him. Nobody was really talking to Cameron and he was just looking down at the ground. I looked at him and gave him a small smile and put my hand on top of his and he smiled back at me. We finally got to the restaurant and it was amazing. We all got out, went inside, and got seated at a bigger table. I sat next to Cameron and Nash. I was talking to both of them and all 3 of us seemed to get along really well; I mean of course me and Cameron, but you know what I mean. As we're sitting there I see Nyssia and Gilinsky talking, more like flirting. I look over and smirk at her and she mouths "what" and I just shake my head, still having the smirk on my face. We get our food, eat, and get in the car. I sit next to Nyssia and Nash but he talks to Cameron so I talk to Nyssia. "hmm I see you and Gilinsky" I say to her with a smirk "what?? no way" "yes way. I saw you two at dinner" "what do you mean? we didn't do anything" "except flirt" "what? Uh uh" "uh huh" "nooo we weren't oh my gosh" "mmhm okay" I say and roll my eyes playfully and she elbows me in the side playfully and we just glare at each other and start cracking up. Everyone stares at us and the car comes to a stop. We just get out and they get out behind us. "Okay guys go to your rooms and get some rest. we have a long day tomorrow" Bart says as we get in the lobby and we all do as told. I go inside and put on a pair of spandex and a long t-shirt. I hop into bed and Cameron gets in right after. "Good night everyone!" Nash says loudly as we all lay down; Nash sleeping with Shawn, Aaron sleeping with Taylor and Matthew on the pull out bed on Nash and Shawns bed. It's been an hour and I'm pretty sure everyone's asleep but me. "Savannah?" I hear Cam whisper "are you awake?" He asks, whispering again. "Yeah .. I can't sleep" "me either. I need a cuddle buddy" "not that I'm not right here" "won't that make you uncomfortable?" "No. Your one of my best friends. I don't care" I whisper, smiling and he smiles back. I turn so my back is against his chest and he wraps his arms around me and I bring my hands in his and hold them. I smile to myself and soon doze off.