Chapter 29

Cameron's POV
-
We finally landed and while we were getting off, Savannah put sunglasses on and didn't even look at any of us. I'm guessing she's just too tired and not thinking right now. We grab our bags from baggage claim and start to look for Nash, Hayes, and Bart since their the only ones who have arrived. I hear somebody call Savannah's name and we both turn our heads and see its Nash. Savannah literally drops everything and runs to him. He picks her up and she just starts to cry into his neck and I start to feel jealousy take over me. I just stand there staring at them and I feel Nyssia and Jack staring at me, probably realizing I'm jealous. I sigh and pick up all of her stuff, including her phone. I unlock it and go to her messages. I look at her messages with Nash and I start to feel bad for her but really upset and a little angry that she didn't tell me. I get up and put her phone in my pocket, grab our stuff, and walk up to them. I give Hayes a bro hug along with Bart and by then Savannah and Nash are finally done. Savannah gives Bart and Hayes a hug and Nash gives me a bro hug and I give him a fake smile. "alright let's get you guys to the hotel and I'll come back and get everyone else" Bart says and we all grab our bags and get in the limo. "alright so the rooming situation for you guys is Nash and Hayes room 522, Savannah and Cameron room 523, and Nyssia and Jack G room 524" he says as we get in the car and gives everyone their room keys. The whole entire ride, Savannah and Nash were talking and I just tried to shake it off but I couldn't. "here let me help you" Nash says to Savannah as we get there and get all of our bags out. "awe thanks Nash" she says to him with a smile and that's when I got pissed; I grabbed my stuff and walked to the room with a quick pace, out of anger and once I got there I locked the door.
-
Savannah's POV
-
While Nash was helping me with my bags, I saw Cameron's jaw clench and he stormed into the hotel building. All of us stare at him, confused, except Nyssia and Jack don't seem too confused. I grab my bags "thanks Nash" I say as I run off to see what's going on. I get to our room and try to open the door but it's locked and Cameron had the key. "Cameron .. ? ... are you in there" I ask him, loud enough so he can hear me through the door "yeah why?" He says like its no big deal. "well can you please open the door so I can come in?" "oh but wouldn't you rather be staying in Nash's room with him?" "what? no" "oh my goodness Savannah don't tell him that. he might regret helping you with your bags and you could possibly break his heart" he says, still not opening the door. Is this kid serious   -_- "seriously Cameron open the door" I say hitting the door. "fine" he groans as he opens it and I walk in and throw my stuff down. "what's your problem??" I ask angrily, looking over at him "oh there is no problem ... oh wait there is one thing .. my girlfriend and one of my best friends keep flirting in front of my face!" He says loudly, getting closer to me "me and Nash?" "oh no my other girlfriend and a different best friend ... yes you!" "we're not even flirting!" "yes you are! I know what flirting is!" "you obviously don't know what it is since you think that's what me and him are doing!" "whatever..." he says shaking his head and chuckling lightly as he lays down on his bed. I sigh and soon yawn. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep within minutes. "I'm sorry ..." I hear someone say quietly before I completely fell asleep.