Chapter 12

Savannah's POV
-
The movie ends and I stretch and I just feel Cameron's eyes on me the whole time and I start to feel nervous. "what time is it?" I ask looking over at him "it's ... 10:30" he says looking at the time and sounding nervous as well. "I um .. I think I should get home" I say looking down and getting up "o-okay" he says standing up as well. We planned that Thad would pick me up once we were done so I texted him that I was ready. "Thad said he'll be here in about 5 minutes" "o-okay" "um d-do you mind waiting on the porch with me?" I ask as I start to walk back upstairs "sure" he says smiling and we go outside and sit on the porch in quiet, comfortable silence. "I had fun" I say smiling but still looking forward "me too" he says looking at me, smiling. "Thank you" "for what" "for being such a good friend to me. You're really an amazing person cam" "thanks so are you" he says looking down and blushing. Right after that, Thad pulls in. I stand up, along with cam, "I'll see you tomorrow cam" "okay see you then" he says and hugs me tightly as I hug back. "Bye" I say as I get in the car. "so ... you and cam got a thing?" "what? No" I say quickly "okay yeah right .. anyways, I swear if he ever hurts you I'll kill him" "shut up Thad you won't do anything" I say laughing "mmk whatever you say" he says laughing as well. We finally get home and I go upstairs and check my Instagram and I see a picture me and cam (picture above) both had posted earlier and smile a little to myself. 'ugh he's so cute and his eyes are so perfect and his ha- wait ... what the hell am I talking about' I think to myself. "I can't like him" I say quietly to myself as I set my phone down and try to go to sleep, having nothing on my mind but the idea of me liking Cameron.