Chapter 31

1 year later (I know that's a while but oh well)
-
The past year has been the best year of my life. I've gotten more and more famous for singing, along with Nyssia and Shawn especially. Today is the last day of our tour and Nyssia and I have an announcement to make to all the boys. No one knows about it except Bart; not even Cameron and Gilinsky. The event just ended and right now we're all on our way back to the hotel.
*getting at the hotel*
once we got to the hotel we decided to all go into Carter and Matthews room and hang out but Cameron hasn't come in yet, he went to change in mine, Nyssia, and Gilinskys room real quick. I hear the handle on the door moving and I look over at the door to see Cameron and I smile at him but it soon fades when I see him looking at me ... angrily ? I look at him confused and everyone soon has their attention towards him, since he's just standing there looking at me mad. "uh what's wrong?" I ask him, chuckling a little "what the hell is this?" He asks with his jaw clenched, pulling out a few pieces of paper from his pocket and holding it up. I look at Nyssia and she looks at me mouthing, 'tell them' and I look back at Cameron. "tell us what Nyssia?" Cameron asks looking at her and her eyes go wide and she looks at me. "Okay .. MeAndNyssiaGotSignedToRepublicRecordsAndWe'reLeavingMagcon" I say fast, hoping they heard me. "huh?" I hear from Johnson, Nash, Sammy, and Matthew but I'm pretty sure everyone else got it, due to their shocked expressions. "She said me and her got signed to republic records and we're leaving magcon" Nyssia says slower. Everyone looks shocked but Gilinsky and Cameron look kinda angry. "are you mad?" I ask Cameron, quietly "uh uh I'm pissed. So pissed that I'm absolutely done" he says in a smart ass tone "done with what?" I ask, looking up at him as everyone stares at the two of us. "with you" he says crossing his arms over his chest. "what?" I say, chuckling a little and standing up. "we're done. I can't be your boyfriend anymore" he says with no expression. I don't say anything and I swallow nothing. "woah dude you can't just break up with her for following her dream" Nash says, standing up and walking towards us. "did I fucking ask you?? no!" Cameron says loudly, getting mad at Nash now "I'm done I can't be with her and I won't be" Cameron says laughing a little, being stubborn but very serious. "fine then. bye." I say quietly to Cameron and start walking out of the door but I stop myself and turn around to face him. "before I go I have a question" I say to him and he he nods a little. "you remember when you had no friends? or people that loved and cared for you other than family? or when you got beat up and went home with bruises on your body everyday? or when you just didn't wanna be here anymore? and then when someone helped you with ALL of those things?" I say getting louder and louder out of anger. He swallows nothing and nods. "WELL IN CASE YOU FORGOT I WAS THAT SOMEONE!" I yell at him, with tears threatening to fall down my face, and he stands there, not able to say anything and I walk out, slamming the door behind me. I go to our room and pack all of my things and soon Nyssia comes in. "where are you going?" she asks me, crossing her arms. "I'm leaving. I'm going back home until I have to start at the record label" I say, not looking at her. "well I'm going with you" she says starting to grab her stuff. "what? why?" I ask her, confused. "well because this is something we're doing together, I'm leaving here soon anyway, and I'm pretty sure Gilinskys kinda upset with me" she says finishing packing and I smile at her.
-
*after we pack*
-
we just left the hotel and now we're in a cab on our way to the airport. I'm finally starting my new life