Chapter 2

^ (their school)
Savannah's POV
-
As I'm looking around the room I see a boy in the back with glasses and long, not girl long, brown hair with a sweater on and a little red bow tie, looking at me but soon looking down once I see him. I smile a little, looking down and I start to walk towards him. "Hi, I'm guessing your Cameron?" I ask as I get to him and put my hand out for him to shake. He looks up and looks from my hand to me "you can shake it .. I don't bite" I say with a smile and he blushes and reaches his hand out and slowly shakes my hand. I giggle at how adorable he is as I sit in the desk next to him. I look over at him and see he's looking down "I-Is something wrong?" I asked, scared I did something to upset him. His head shoots up as he realizes the sadness in my voice "n-no im f-fine" he says and I give him a small smile. "hey so are you new ... ?" I ask him biting my lip a little awkwardly "I was new the end of last year" "oh cool. I just haven't really seen you" I say smiling. "well um ... the bells gonna ring soon so would you wanna come over after school and we could talk about the project at my house? you could even stay for dinner if you'd like" I say smiling nervous that I'm saying the wrong things "r-really? y-your asking m-me?" He asks, stuttering "yeah of course" I say laughing a little "s-sure I guess" he says agreeing "okay great! just meet me by the doors at the end of the day" I say smiling and right then the bell rings "o-okay" he says smiling a little and I get up and kiss his cheek, grabbing my stuff and walking out, going to second period.