Chapter 14

Savannah's POV
-
'Beep' 'beep' 'beep' I hear my alarm as I roll over and hit it, turning it off. I get up and do my morning routine and put on a lazy outfit for the day (picture above). Its been about 5 days now and me, Cameron, and Nyssia are all getting on a plane in about 2 & a half hours to go to our first event which is in Tennessee and then we'll be traveling on a tour bus with the rest of them for the next month instead of taking a plane every two days. When I told my mom and Thad I was going, my mom was very happy for me but of course was going to miss me and Thad was upset and hasn't talked to me much since. I'm scared he won't go with me and my mom to the airport to drop me off because I mean, he's my brother and we're pretty close since we're twins. Anyways, we're meeting Cameron and Nyssia there since their parents also wanna take them to the airport as well. "Savannah! Time to go!" I hear my mom yell upstairs to me. "okay be down in a minute!". I go into that's room and see him laying on his bed on his phone "hi ..." I say quietly "hi..." "are you gonna come ..?" "do you want me to?" "Of course I do" "..." "so...?" "Fine ...... I guess" he says and I smile and go downstairs with him behind. My mom smiles at the two of us "finally. I was missed seeing you two get along" "me too" we both say at the same time and laugh a little. We all walk out to the car and get to the airport within 30 minutes. We go in and have to wait for about an hour and a half. In that time, Nyssia and Cameron show up. "Flight 0125 you will now be boarding" a lady on the intercom says. My mom looks at me and we all stand up. I hug my mom first "awl bye honey. Have fun but be safe and be careful. Make good decisions. And call me everyday." My mom says smiling a little and hugging me tightly "I love you" " I love you too mom and okay I'll be careful" I say laughing a little and pulling away. I go to Thad and all I can do is pull him into a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss you sooo much Savannah" "I'm gonna miss you too Thad" I say trying not to cry "but hey, it's only a month. We'll be okay" I say trying to crack a smile "too long for me" he says "me too" I say as I pull away and wipe my face. "last call for plane 0125" the lady in the intercom says again. I look at them and grab my bags "I guess I have to go now .. but I love you guys and I'll miss you more than anything" I say giving them both a kiss on the cheek and running towards Cameron and Nyssia and we start to make our way to board the plane. Bye bye California.