1ఌ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS ARDMORE, PA POV

ARDMORE, PA
POV

"Got slobber all over ya mouth, get up" Micah playfully spoke as he roughly shook Malayah's body.

"I'm up. I'm up, move" she groaned sitting up and gently rubbing her eyes. She then eyed her older brother Micah confused by his presence.

"Momma said you got class in an hour, so why sleep on this bed like someone's father. Mouth all open too" He teased making her laugh.

"When did you get here?" She wondered.

"I got here 2 hours ago, dropped the twins then ate breakfast wit momma" He spoke in reference to how he accompanied his mother taking his twin younger sisters to school.

"Damm didn't think to wake me up?" Malayah shook her head looking at her older brother Micah who nonchalantly shook his head no.

"Fake" She called and dragged out loudly grabbing her phone off the nightstand.

"I'm taking yu to class, if you ready in 30 minutes I'll buy you doughnuts" He stated, before she could raise her head from her phone to show the look of excitement just from the mention of doughnuts Micah exited her room.

Malayah let out a deep and exaggerated yawn as she threw her phone across her bed and lazily rolled out of it. The woman headed straight to her bathroom and began getting ready. In just 27 minutes, she was done getting ready. She opted on wearing makeup as for the past two days her skin had a natural glow.

Considering she had done the maintenance for her tape ins just yesterday all she did was remove the satin scarf from her head keeping her jet black hair in a middle part, she put on a grey skims set pairing it with her grey bailey bow uggs. She grabbed her jacket and purse pacing down the steps of her home briefly speaking to her mom then walking outside to get into her brothers vehicle.

The two had a good bond so the conversations between them always flowed, after 25 minutes they picked up doughnuts and made it to her campus just on time. Malayah secretly filmed her brother stuffing his face with a doughnut when he caught on he slapped her phone away.

"Bro, get out my car" He spoke between each bite he took. Malayah watched in shock you would think that he was food deprived. Just greedy and big is what she thought to herself.

"How yo' scrawny ass don't have a big back yet, you be eating like a pig" She raised a brow.

"You gon be late to class. Get out" He changed the subject waving her off, she playfully rolled her eyes gathering her belongings.