12ꨄ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ BARCLAYS CENTREPOV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BARCLAYS CENTRE
POV

"That shit is crazy. They gotta tag me in next quarter" Kay brought his hands together laughing hysterically amongst his friends.

"Tag you in to do what? Yo ass can't even play dat well on the block" Setty joined in laughing.

"I know you ain't talking" Kay side eyed him.

"All of y'all are ass" Nas pointed to everyone.

"Alright. Go on ig and shed tears again" Camrin dissed being unable to contain his laughter.

"Shut yo fat ass up. Niggas be big for nothing" Nas scoffed waving Camrin off. The group of men were all sat on the row waiting for the basketball game to resume. Two rows behind was Kay and his family. And his homies also brought along a few of their family members.

"She looks pissed" Jo tapped Kay pointing in the direction of Malayah who walked alongside Dougie and his girlfriend Amira. Considering Kay had barely paid Malayah any mind she had no other choice but to talk to Amira.

The two woman had to use the bathroom and Dougie wanted to grab more snacks, it just so happened that on their way back to their seats they all saw each other.

"Y'all go first I'll sit at the end" Malayah smiled standing back allowing Amira and Dougie to walk down the row first.

"Girlie, if you bored come sit by me okay" Amira spoke keeping her hand intertwined with Dougie's. The two smiled at one another once more as Malayah watched them shimmy down the row until they  got to their seats.

There were two seats left one right by Kay and one at the end of the row. Scoffing Malayah sat on the seat at the end leaving a space between her and Kay.

Kay looked at the girl attempting not to laugh, the mug she wore on her face was insane. Feeling eyes on her Malayah looked at him shrugging her shoulders confused as to why he was sat their looking at her with a subtle smirk on his face.

"What happened?" Kay asked watching her mean mug turn into a frown.

"Kevin. You can't be serious" She whisper yelled not wanting to attract attention from anyone around them. He sighed scooting over to be sat right beside her.

"I told yu we gon talk later. It's no reason for you to be sitting like that with your face all turned up" He jerked his head back.

"You've been ignoring me" she stated making him sigh lowly. It wasn't his intention to ignore her he just didn't know what to say.

"I ain't been ignoring you. I just ain't talk to you. You ain't try talk to me either" Kay shrugged speaking in a nonchalant tone.

"Whatever Kay. Whenever you ready to talk about what's been making you act like this toward me I'm all ears" Malayah pulled out her phone indicating she didn't want to talk to him anymore.