16ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSSMANHATTAN, NYC POV

MANHATTAN, NYC
POV

"Cheap niggas make you pick. Rich niggas get you both" Malayah sang along recording herself before showing off her new tooth gems.

"Outside never in. Niggas can suck my dick" Malayah stated before ending her video and posting it straight to her close friends.

The woman was sat in the back of an Uber with Jade sat beside her, the two were on there way to dinner. Malayah had Jade all the way figured out but wanted to act stupid too see how far the woman would really go.

OFFICIALKAYFLOCK ↩️ TO YOUR STORY
This what we doing now?
Bet.

Malayah sucked her teeth ignoring his message, at first she was giving Kay the benefit of the doubt when it came to Clara and his sister but she was genuinely fed up. Clara was now interfering with her relationship. Malayah spent hours getting ready just for Kay to cancel on their date all because of Clara she was tired and just wanted to be away from drama.

Locking her phone she looked over at Jade who hadn't stopped texting this whole ride. Malayah was aware that Jade and Clara were cousins and she was waiting on the right moment to clock the woman.

"Laylay. You said the restaurant where?" Jade wondered looking up at Malayah.

"Tamarind TriBeCa" Malayah smiled at her.

"Okay period. We outside" Jade automatically went back to typing on her phone.

"Period. I can't wait to eat" Malayah never heard of this restaurant but only recommended they went since that's where Nas and India currently were. She knew how sneaky Jade could be so she wasn't taking no chances.

They two carried on talking about random things until they finally arrived at the restaurant. On entry Malayah spotted Nas and India by the bar but pretended she didn't see them. Jade and Malayah were given a seat near the entrance.

"Your phone blowing off" Jade giggled seeing Malayah receive multiple calls from a text free number. After Malayah blocked Kay he had begun contacting her from this number.

"Yup. Probably my moms" She lied.

"Mommas bro. They just special" Jade shook her head whilst giggling then began looking through the menu. The two woman spoke whilst picking out a meal each.

"I'm going to the bathroom" Jade stood from het seat grabbing her purse but forgot her phone. Malayah contemplated eyeing her phone but after seeing a text she looked at the screen.

CLARA 4PF🩷
Bitch live out in Jersey
Oppy ass house got mad cameras
heard sum shatter then me and Jaz ran 😂
On my way back to the crib now
Once I change I'm gon pop out there
I want my ones.

Malayah scoffed now pulling her own phone from her pocket funnily enough she had received a miss call from her momma. She stood to her feet walking away from the table and going outside to call her mother back.