2ఌ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSSARDMORE, PA

ARDMORE, PA

"Momma, when will Laylay wake up?"
Demi wondered eyeing her older sister.

"She'll be up soon baby, just use your IPad please" Shania assured, watching the twins entertain themselves with their IPads.

Shania looked at Malayah hopelessly, she laid fast asleep in the hospital bed. The family were only able to see her an hour a day but Malayah was fast asleep and her younger siblings desperately wanted to speak to her.

8 days ago Malayah was rushed to hospital her mother found her in her en-suite bathroom unconscious after she cut too deep resulting in her loosing a large amount of blood. The girl was given an emergency blood transfusion and was now under suicide watch and was being monitored by psychiatric staff. Malayah is being monitored 24/7 and simple tasks such as going to the bathroom or taking a shower involved her being watched by her nurse.

What triggered her was an incident that took place in college, Malayah woke up in a horrible mood and felt compelled to stay home but India begged the woman to just come to college. Against her will Malayah attended her classes. Due to being so mentally checked out the woman just put on a sweatsuit didn't bother to do her hair and just threw her hood over her tape ins. On arrival to campus she got the usual stares but she payed no mind.

During her last period the woman went to the bathroom, on entry she heard girls speaking amongst themselves, from the sound of things the situation sounded serious.

"I know she a bop, but can't he go to jail for that" A soft voice spoke eyeing her phone.

"He took that shit far. I hope she press charges" Another voice added.

Clearing her throat the two girls facing the wall turned around meeting Malayah's gaze. One scoffed being taken back by her presence the other who had previously been involved in the name calling walked straight up to Malayah with her phone out. Malayah's mouth fell agape when she saw an intimate video of her and Elijah on the woman's screen.

The man was frustrated that no matter how many times him and his homies degraded her she never gave a reaction and despite all the bullying she still showed up to college everyday. He was still butt hurt about her leaving him and never looking back so he thought it was necessary to leak their sex tape.

By the end of the day everyone around campus had seen the video. When she got home her parents and India went with her to make a police report. India spent the evening with the family to ensure Malayah was okay and after comforting her distraught friend India had to leave. Malayah assured her family she was okay and when she was finally alone in her room she began to slit her wrist her thighs and chest area. Ultimately causing this hospital stay.