4ఌ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ BRONX, NYCPOV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BRONX, NYC
POV

Next morning.

"You keep moving, stay still" Kay rasped watching Malayah fidget on his chest for the 10th time. She was beginning to wake up which was causing all the unnecessary movement.

The two laid in place for a few minutes before Kay gently moved her body off his bare chest, he stood up making sure her body was still covered with his blanket. He rushed to the bathroom to pee then washed his hands, he opened the cabinet under the sink looking for a new toothbrush to give Malayah but figured there would be some in the main bathroom.

He walked out his room being met with his older sister Imani and her 8 month old son in her hand. She stood in the kitchen making the child a bottle. Although she had her own place the woman always found herself here.

"When yu get here" Kay furrowed his brows.

"Why? You don't want me to see your lil hoe. I know you got someone in there" His sister smugly spoke pouring scoops of the formula into the her sons glass bottle.

"Why you gotta be weird?" Kay wondered shaking his head and his sister began giggling.

"I'm playin Kaykay, but you know momma don't play dat inviting whores over" She met his gaze as she shook the bottle making sure all the contents were mixed properly.

"Yu gotta chill, ain't you someone babymoms yu wouldn't like if the family kept calling you out yo name like dat" He jerked his head back.

"I'm the child's mother. Not a baby momma. I wouldn't give a damm anyways" She shot back.

"I'm just fuckin wit you but foreal stop the name calling. I think this the one" Kay smirked causing Imani to raise her brows at him. They shared eye contact before Imani began laughing and he joined in lowly chuckling.

"Aww, are you foreal?" She asked, it wasn't that she didn't believe him it's just the family had heard multiple names and seen multiple girls and have never heard him refer to them as the one so Imani was taken back.

"It's a lil early to be sure but ion even know" He shrugged not knowing how to put his sentence into words. Imani smiled then handed her son the bottle due to the sounds of him whining.

"That's cute. where she from? what's her name?" She wondered now slightly intrigued.

"Malayah, she from Barbados but grew up in Philly or the suburbs part shi ion know for sure" He scrunched his brows trying to remember the exact words that she told him.