32ఌ

MALAYAH SELENA ENGLEWOOD, NJOV

MALAYAH SELENA
ENGLEWOOD, NJ
OV

''Have fun Bree, make sure you stay close to Malayah at all times. Don't overdo it with the soda either'' Kay's mother warned standing on the porch of their large family home, Kay's younger sister Aubrey nodded multiple times before running towards the vehicle. Malayah had her windows rolled down waving at Kay's mother.

''Hey pretty girl, you look so nice'' Malayah complimented watching Bree get into the passenger seat, she was dressed in a white romper, and on her feet were white frilly socks and pink Amiri sneakers, she had knotless braids with light pinks beads at the on her head and she flipped the braids into a side part.

''Hey Laylay, you look so pretty too. Thank you for bringing me with you'' Aubrey put her seatbelt on, she was so excited to see the twins and she knew the day would be extra good as it was actually the twin's birthday party. Kay was going to join them but realised he had a pre booked studio session with a few rappers from outta state so he couldn't make it.

''Your welcome, how you finding your new school?'' Malayah asked genuinely curious, as after kay bought them a new home the whole family relocated giving Aubrey a brand new start.

''I like it I've made new friends and everything but some people act a little funny, I think it's because a lot of them are rich so they act weird to other people, when they found out about Kaykay they started treating me like a celebrity'' Aubrey explained whilst opening her purse.

''Damm, I didn't think being a weirdo started at such a young age, With people like that it's best to keep them at a distance and just stay with your real friends. But other than that is everything all good sweetie?'' Malayah took her eyes off the road meeting Aubrey's gaze.

''Yeah everything is great, thanks for asking. I've started cheer and I'm doing piano lessons too'' Aubrey announced a wide smile on her face, despite only being six the child was very busy.

''Not the multi-talented queen, you really a busy girl at six I love that'' Malayah giggled.

''Seven in a few months, can't wait for my birthday. I want to go Disneyland Paris, momma said yes I'm going to invite two friends from school and the twins'' Aubrey gently clapped extremely excited for her upcoming trip.

''I love your whole life cause how you going on a girls trip before me?'' Malayah giggled earning some laughter from Aubrey too, the two contiuned talking until they arrived at Malayah's family home where the party took place.

On entry the large hallway of the home was decorated in a space jam theme, there was loads of balloons and decor throughout the home until they finally reached the large backyard. It was decorated nice a large sweet table in one corner, then loads of mini tables and chairs, even the pool was decorated with different coloured inflatables. The twins were stood by the cotton candy machine waiting for the party entertainer to give them a piece each but noticing Malayah and Aubrey they immediately ran towards them.