6ఌ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZBRONX, NYC POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BRONX, NYC
POV

Hearing a loud bang kay stood from the couch quickly pacing around the apartment until he finally found his nephew Maison.

TEXT TO LAYLAY❤️
This nigga always doing sum🤦🏽‍♂️

TEXT FROM LAYLAY❤️He's a cutie😫Kids annoying asf tho

TEXT FROM LAYLAY❤️
He's a cutie😫
Kids annoying asf tho.

TEXT TO LAYLAY❤️
Annoying and greedy.
Wtw?
I miss yo cute ass.

TEXT FROM LAYLAY❤️
I miss you more
I'm cramping badddd.
I'll probably take a nap

TEXT TO LAYLAY❤️
Get well soon mama❤️‍🩹
You bout to take a nap now?

TEXT FROM LAYLAY❤️
Yeah I am I'm tireddddd
Thanks bae❤️

Exiting out the iMessage app the man held Maison in his left hand whilst searching online things that help woman ease their periods. Coming across a list he began adding all the items of a period care package to his basket. Opening another tab he also ordered flowers for the woman. Once prepared he opened the Uber app that they shared noting her address then putting it into both websites clicking confirm. Both orders would be at Malayah's home within the next two hours.

"You ain't tryna watch this?" Kay put his phone on the couch looking at Maison who was reaching for the remote. But in reality Maison wasn't bothered by the tv he simply wanted to put the remote in his mouth.

Finally grabbing the remote Maison put it in his mouth making Kay immediately pull it out. The child began loudly wailing and fidgeting.

"Ay chill out" Kay scolded but the child continued loudly crying, he stood up walking around the room trying to calm him down. After a few minutes of them walking around the apartment Maison fell asleep.

He wasted no time putting the child in his crib then let out a sigh of relief as he slowly backed out the room making sure to leave the door slightly opened. Kay put the baby monitor on his dresser then made himself comfortable on his bed watching raising Kanan.