24ꨄ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ QUEENS,NYC POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
QUEENS,NYC
POV

"That shit sound sturdy" Kay excitedly dapped Lovee up after finishing his verse on the beat Lovee had chosen for him Dougie and Kay. They were in the process of creating brotherly love part 2 and after spending an hour in the booth kay had finally perfected his verse.

"That shit sound good" Lovee smiled big giving kay a quick side hug, Kay had some alcohol in his system so he was in great spirits. He even completely forgot about time, he told Malayah he would be home in an hour or two but it was way past that and was now almost 2am.

"Dougz gon hop in next?" Kay wondered and Lovee nodded, Kay removed the headphones from his neck putting them back on the stand him and Lovee then walking out the booth.

"Mad bodies in here" Lovee whispered as they looked around the room seeing a bunch of women who were invited by Kay's homies.

"Leeches a bunch of leeches" Kay shook his head eyeing him one women who had her head rested on setty's lap. The men spoke briefly until Kay walked away to grab his phone that was currently on charge by one of Kyra's friends. He wasn't fond of her as she was always amongst the opps but was Kyra's friend so the men gave her a pass.

"Kaykay. You going up my heart. You gon take the DOA girls out and spoil us?" Hailey spoke in reference to herself and the other girls.

"Since when was you DOA?" Kay asked scoffing in the process. Cause she hadn't put in any pain to go around claiming she was DOA.

"I been DOA, under Kyra and under Nas" Hailey jerked her head back looking at him confused. Cause why is he playing with me she thought to herself internally rolling her eyes.

"Under Nas? You fucked that nigga once now you jacking DOA" Kay furrowed his brows.

"Kevin stop playin with me like foreal. Let's not forget how you was also trying to fuck me all throughout highschool. I think you forgetting I actually know you before all this fame shit" Hailey ranted rolling her eyes at him.

"Hailey I wasn't tryna fuck you got opp box, I just wanted head you wasn't on that so I fell back. And You'n know me at all. Niggas had one math class together and now you acting like we go way back" Kay scoffed once again this girl was truly hilarious to him, like how delusional can you actually be?

"Boy please. Opp box and all you would definitely eat me all the way up and even eat my ass after" Hailey giggled hysterically.

"Nope word on the street that shit burning and stank I'm cool. You could move a lil tho I gotta get my charger" Kay nonchalantly spoke reaching for his charger making her suck her teeth and move over.

"The clout getting to your head" Hailey stated but Kay paid her no mind walking away with his charger and phone in his hand.

"Pour me sum of dat" Kay sat down beside his brother looking at the bottle of lean that was besides his red cup.