29ꨄ

"Top of the morning you got that shit in my face" Kay yawned pushing Malayah's camera out of his face as it was practically in his nostrils due to how close it was

"Sleepyhead just woke up, his birthday weekend coming up. We bout to be lit" Malayah flipped the camera back onto herself.

"Look at all the pillows he be using guys" Malayah flipped the camera back onto Kay then filmed the 4 pillows he was using.

"You ain't got a channel or nun so I'm tryna figure out who you talking to Lay" Kay chuckled looking at the camera before him.

"It's for our future kids, I want them to see how fly and turnt they parents was before we got locked down wit em in the house" Malayah giggled flipping it back on herself.

"You a character foreal, the only lit one is you."

"Lies, this the same nigga who's been drinking back to back on this tour getting lit for his fans tryna show off" she playfully rolled her eyes.

The group had officially reached the end of their tour it had been a long and hectic 5 weeks, initially when the tour started the group were energised but now they were exhausted. Seeing as it's Kay's birthday this coming Saturday Malayah had a trip ready for just the two of them and she wanted him all alone.

Kay is still unaware that they would be flying out to the Bahamas in a few hours, to his knowledge him and Malayah would be spending the rest of their days at this hotel.

"Don't push that narrative man" He sighed running his hands down his face making the couple laugh together in sync.

"Anyways say hello to our kids. Don't be shocked by him babies yes daddy was frail back in his days" Malayah joked even making herself laugh hysterically she was so funny and no one could tell her otherwise.

"Mama got jokes huh? Lame ass jokes. Wassup y'all ion know what to say" Kay awkwardly shrugged he found the whole concept weird and confusing but nevertheless went along with it as it made Malayah happy.

"Don't be stiff, these yo babies" Malayah nudged him making Kay push her hand and laugh at her antics.

"I love y'all already, umm yea that's all" Kay awkwardly waved at the camera talking to his quote on quote children.

"Anyways we bout to get ready, I love you" Malayah blew a kiss attempting to get Kay to blow one too but he simply pushed her camera away from his face.

"Cmon baby let's go get ready" Malayah kissed his lips gently pulling away when she felt him grab her neck trying to intensify the kiss.