31ఌ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZMANHATTAN, NYCPOV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
MANHATTAN, NYC
POV

''Yeah that's cool ion got a problem-, but watch this imma call you back later'' Kay wrapped up his phone conversation putting his phone in his lap watching Malayah approach his vehicle with a few different shopping bags in her hand. A quick trip for coffee ended up being a shopping spree she was becoming a shopaholic and didn't mind since it was Kay's money.

He slipped his phone in his pocket before stepping out his vehicle dusting of his grey sweats in the process, today he decided to drive his Lamborghini urus. He kept his body leaned against the door of hid vehicle as he watched Malayah slowly pace towards him a smirk on her face.

Once she was close enough she walked right into his arms resting her head on his chest sniffing him, she just loved his scent it was a mix of fabric softener and his subtle cologne. Kay's brows scrunched up when he felt Malayah's nose rubbing softly against his chest area.

''Watchu doing? You over here sniffing me?'' Kay chuckled looking down at her wrapping his arms around her waist hugging her back.

''smelling any bitches on you. I'm playing, you just smell so good. I love it'' Malayah sniffed him one last time before raising her head to meet his gaze and they both began laughing at her weirdness. He kissed her forehead before grabbing her hand and walking her over to the passengers seat, he helps her in the rushed to his side of the vehicle.

''You want me to put them bags in the back or you good?'' Kay put the strap of his seatbelt behind his back looking over at her lap seeing all the shopping bags.

''No baby, you good'' She smiled putting the bags down near her feet, she then pulled her phone out her purse and began recording herself then got Kay in the frame but when he began throwing up a series of gang signs she rolled her eyes laughing then ended the video.

''I shouldn't even be laughing or kicking it wit you Lay, you really left yesterday'' Kay looked between her and the road referencing the incident that took place at his concert.

''Kay we needed that break, we literally spend every day together. But I do want to say sorry for not believing you right away, I was just so mad and didn't want to act out. Don't be mad at Amira or India either they was just acting off what they saw'' she spoke never taking her eyes off  him.

''I forgive you mama, next time just believe me. And I know how you girls step behind yo friends I ain't mad at y'all, plus Amira always been the type to hype and pump a person's head'' Kay shook his head laughing recalling all the times Amira had previously instigated drama.

''I guess it was a good thing I spent the night at home, you'll never believe what I overheard'' Kay's eyes left his steering wheel as he looked over at Malayah now very curious to know.

Malayah had been began explaining everything she overheard in her fathers meeting with the private investigators, throughout the whole conversation Kay brows remained raised as he heard every new detail that Malayah told him. After she was done explaining silence filled the vehicle, Kay connected his phone to the bluetooth the sound of King von now filling the vehicle.