17ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSSEDGEWATER,NJ POV

EDGEWATER,NJ
POV

3 weeks later.

"You really ain't tryna go one more round?" He smirked poking Malayah's cheek making her playfully push him away.

"No nigga. I'm so tired" She dragged out covering her body with her blanket. Her body was worn out after he made her go back to back rounds for majority of the morning. If it wasn't for the fact they had plans she would've slept all day.

"You mad fake that shit makes no sense" He shook his head pulling the blanket away from her body eyeing the tattoo that wrote his name in cursive under her boob.

"Why we can't just cuddle and be cute" she mushed his head scooting over and laying on his bare chest wrapping her leg around his torso. Feeling her leg on him made he clutch her thigh in his hand tightly.

"You want to just cuddle?" He stated softy and she nodded her head looking at him gently rubbing her fingers across his chest.

"You're so pretty" Malayah complimented.

"I look like I could be pretty? Stop playin."

"You are pretty. Your lips so plump I love em" Malayah teased playing with his bottom lip.

"Aight you handsome. I'm playin you beautiful" He quickly corrected seeing the frown on her face after he called her handsome.

"Thanks. Kevin, I hope you never get tired of me. I be having my phases and I just want to be alone and can't even physically bring to words what's wrong with me" she paused the movement of her hands eyeing him deeply.

"I'll never get tired of you. I put that on my last breath" He assured making her heart flutter.

"If you lyin you dyin?" She joked to an extent.

"Hell yea. If I'm lyin I'm dyin" He co-signed making them both laugh in sync.

"I'll never get tired of you either" she stated.

"Word?" He asked kissing her forehead making her nod her head yes in response. The two laid in place for a good 20 minutes talking about random things until the sounds of loud bangs came from the other end of Malayah's door.

"We can't cook and we choosing not to burn down the kitchen. Please make us breakfast" Demi begged whilst the sound of the other two girls giggling could be heard.

"Kaykay. I know you awake I heard you laughing" Aubrey Kay's younger sister spoke.

"Y'all know Malayah don't sleep with any pjs on. Last I saw her in just pants and a not even a vest. Then she quickly covered her top part with a blanket. Weird I know" Amelia Malayah's younger sister exposed still being stood outside the door.

"Hopefully because Kay was there she wore her pjs or that would be awkward" Demi innocently spoke completely unaware her older sister and her boyfriend were in bed naked.