14ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSSEDGEWATER, NJPOV

EDGEWATER, NJ
POV

"Her ass knocked all the way out" Nas chuckled eyeing India who laid peacefully in Malayah's bed her head buried in the pillows.

"I think we should put her on her side, she might suffocate like that" Kay was cornered with the way her head was buried in the pillow.

"Yeah. Nas put her on her side please" Malayah stood aside watching the whole thing. When they first arrived Malayah told Kay and Nas to wait downstairs whilst she removed their makeup. India was fatigued after her fight and still had alcohol running through her system which meant she sat there talking off Malayah's ears as the woman removed her makeup.

After Malayah removed India's makeup she removed her own makeup changing into her matching grey short set pyjamas then putting on different matching set in pink on India.

Now here they were. All three watched as India fell asleep within 5 seconds of being on the bed.

"Hmmmm. Stop" India mumbled in her sleeping feeling a set of hands on her body turning her to lay on her side.

"Not she sleeping talking" Malayah giggled.

"Give me ha Ig. Shit give me her number" Nas requested looking at Malayah. Both Kay and Malayah side eyed him laughing dramatically.

"You spent all that time ain't even ask for the digits" Malayah raised her tone questioning him in confusion.

"This nigga love to cupcake with females" Kay shook his head still laughing at his friend.

"Cupcakeeee?" Nas dragged out making Malayah hysterically laugh as it reminded her of the Soulja boy meme.

"Drakeeeee" She repeated in the same tone and all three of them laughed hysterically.

"But ma, he can get the digits or not?" Kay's laughter died down as he turned to face Malayah.

"Hmmmm. You gon buy her chanelly and break bread?" Malayah joked but was still slightly serious.

"I'm gon give her the world. If she let me" Nas assured dapping up Kay in the process.

"I'll believe it when I see it" she playfully rolled her eyes before handing her phone to Nas so he could take down India's number.

The three exited Malayah's bedroom talking lowly as they walked down the steps and towards Malayah's front door. Kay and Malayah walked Nas to his car sending him off then quickly raced back into her home.