11ꨄ

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ ENGLEWOOD, NJ POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
ENGLEWOOD, NJ
POV

3 weeks later

"Lay, wake up. Yo ass always falling asleep" Kay gently shook her body when he got no response he scoffed moving closer and blowing into the woman's ear. Malayah gasped loudly sitting up and looking at him confused.

"You slow" He laughed watching her unbuckle her seatbelt keeping a shocked expression on her face.

"You annoying" She yawned rubbing her eyes.

"What you gon do if I get yo face tatted?" He raised his brow looking between her and the tattoo shop they were parked in front of.

"Might get it right back Chrisean style" She giggled shrugging her shoulders.

"One day. One day we gon do sum crazy like that" He joked rubbing her cheek and once she smiled in response he poked her dimple.

"I'm getting your name tatted tho. Like today"

"Foreal? Where?" She scoffed not actually believing he would do something like that.

"Right here" He pointed to the side of his index finger. He planned on getting her name in red cursive.

"Then y'know I'm here for my sleeve I'm getting yo eyes tatted too" He had already sent a picture of Malayah's eyes to his tattoo artist so the man could create a stencil.

"Kevin" Malayah looked at him waiting for him to show a sign that he was joking but he kept a blank expression.

"I'm deadass. And you gon get my name tatted right here" He pointed to her underboob.

"I want that shit in bold too" He added in a playful manner making them both laugh.

"I'll get it. But I'm going first cause I need you to hold my hand" She frowned today would be the first time she was getting a tattoo.

"Yea that's cool. Scary ass" He mumbled the last past then pretended to be shocked when Malayah playfully slapped his hand.

"You ready to go?" Malayah opened the passengers door putting one foot out. He nodded in response getting out and making his way to her side. The two held hands walking towards the tattoo shop entrance.

"I might cry" Malayah looked around the tattoo shop in slight fear. Kay chuckled putting his arm over her shoulder looking around also.

"You got me. Ain't no reason to cry" He stated.

"But don't cry too hard I might record yo ass" He added as they walked towards the tattoo artist that Kay spoke to over the phone a few days ago.