19ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS QUEENS,NYCPOV

QUEENS,NYC
POV

"Maybe I gotta kill this nigga so all the hoes can come out of hiding" Malayah spewed out, angry was an understatement she was furious

After searching through his phone she found exactly what she was looking for. As soon as she saw the chat she showed India and they both stood there with their mouths open in shock. Malayah went on to IMessage too see if Kay was stupid enough to unblock her number but due to him being sneaky he knew that a phone call could be better. Low and behold on his call log a 7 minute conversation between him and Journee took place during the day.

"Malayah let's not be irrational" India brought her hand to her mouth to prevent herself from smirking. The amount of insults Malayah called Kay whilst they stood in the bathroom had India close to laughing out loud.

"Nope. I'm so pissed off" Malayah paced the bathroom up and down. It didn't help that Kay was drunk so even if she confronted him he wouldn't be in the right state of mind.

"She was just letting him know his mother died, but it's weird that he called her" India held Kay's phone in her hand reading the paragraph from Journee over again.

"Listen if Elijah texted me talking bout his momma dead. I'll block him cause ion diss the dead but I would never even entertain that."

"Maybe he gave her money for the funeral" India shrugged making Malayah's attention advert from the wall snapping her head to meet India's eyes with a shocked expression.

"If he did that I'm done. Journee Clara Imani and all the others can have him. I'm deadass done like I'm done" Malayah repeated feeling her body heat up she was torn on how to feel.

"Imani ain't y'all cool now?" India scoffed.

"Hmmm I guess, maybe I gotta become her friend. She's the one who put me on bout this Journee girl to begin with. Kay's never mentioned his ex and I never cared to ask"

"You can't see how she set you up. It's funny how she mentions it and then you look through Kay's phone and something was there. It's like Imani mentioned his ex cause she knew you would walk right into her lil trap" India scratched her chin gently putting two and two together, the seriousness on India's face made both the women lowly giggle.