𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ BRONX, NYC POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ
BRONX, NYC
POV

KEVIN AMAREE PEREZ BRONX, NYC POV

''It's gon be okay, okay, okay. Just don't leave okay, okay, okay. Baby lead the way the way''

''Yeah, yeah, the way, the way, I'm talk bout today right now I need you'' Malayah sang along tapping her hand on Kay's thigh looking out the passenger seat window as her hands moved.

''when you caught me cheatin, I caught amnesia'' Kay sang along a smirk on his face when Malayah's head immediately turned in his direction, she raised her fingers making a gun.

''Please don't play with me'' She joked putting her imaginary gun to his cheek, they both started laughing and continued singing skrubs by Malayah's favourite rapper Lil Durk.

''You better sing my shit this hard'' Kay laughed pulling out his phone to record how she used her phone as a microphone and passionately sang the lyrics, she pushed his camera away giggling as she shielded her face slightly embarrassed.

''I always sing your music like this boy, don't do that'' She waved him off, grabbing his phone so she could play his song opp spotter just to show she wasn't playing. When the song filled the vehicle Kay made sure to record her the whole time to make sure she knew the lyrics as well as she claimed. He laughed while hyping her up and gently tapping her chest as she rapped the lyrics you would think she wrote the song herself.

''My biggest supporter word to bro'' He used his camera to zoom in on her face then quickly scrunched up his face ending the video when she began throwing up multiple gang signs.

''That's how your corny ass be looking when you throw up that bullshit.''

''It ain't bullshit though, that's my set. Respect it or get left Laylay'' He bopped his head playfully making her roll her eyes at his horrible attempt at making a bar.

''That was dookie, as a rapper you gotta do better'' she teased gently pushing his head, her attention then adverted back to the window, she barely spent time in the Bronx before but it looked much dirtier than before. They were on their way to Kay's old block to hold a candlelight service for a young child who died on their block just a week ago.