30ꨄ

MALAYAH SELENA KROSS QUEENS, NYC POV

QUEENS, NYC
POV

"This shit not funny, how long I gotta follow you for?" Kay sucked his teeth pacing quickly behind Malayah, India and Amira they were now approaching the venue.

"I never told you to follow me, go follow Journee and leave me alone" Malayah turned to look at him waving him off in the process.

"Malayah you got one more time to wave them hands in my face" Kay picked up his pace now right behind the woman, she stopped walking turning to look at him waving her hands in his face intentionally she even went as far to poke his chest with her pointer finger.

"This shit is not a game or joke" Kay grabbed her arms making sure not to be rough then held her still in place, she avoided his gaze looking at the floor.

"Are you done witcho games?" Kay used one hand to hold her body still and the other cupped her face so she could look directly into his eyes, there was a serious look on his face so Malayah knew he wasn't playing games.

"Let me go, those hands were probably all in dirt faces panties" Malayah made a yikes face.

"Malayah why do you do this? Like why?" Kay let go of her arms looking directly at her a look of disappointment on his face.

"I've not done anything yet, uno the last time I found out a nigga cheated I punched him clean in the eye. He was bout close as you are now too" Malayah scoffed making Kay buried his face into his hands shaking his head.

"Malayah I never cheated on you, you've not even heard my explanation" He raised his head looking at her upset that she thought he would actually cheat on her. He invested too much of his effort, love and money to just go and cheat.

"To be honest I don't care for what lies your going to come up with, please just leave me alone that's all I ask of you" Malayah stepped back making him step forward closer to her.

"You don't even want to hear a nigga out?"

"Nope I rather not hear the details of how you fucked that girl, let me just use my imagination I don't have to hear it from you" She smiled, the only thing she could do to prevent herself from breaking down into full blown tears.

"Word to everything I love I never fucked her, as soon as they came backstage I wanted no parts of that shit I left the room. I'm in the other room for a good 30 minutes she comes in and I promise you she wasn't even the room for a full minute. I tell her wassup but she's not trying to leave the room so I just left. It just so happened when I'm walking out the room you walking down the hall and she behind me."