WHAT SHE WANTS

Days passed since you went 'home' to the Dursleys house. Petunia, let you have your attic room again as you wanted to make changes in your room.

As for Harry... he stayed at the weasley's house.

"Y/n....the paint you wanted is here!"

Petunia called to you as you made your way downstairs to get it.

"Thanks."

you said as you grabbed it and went back upstairs to get ready to paint your room.
-------

After you finished painting your room and reorganizing it, you gave Nova and Hades food before heading downstairs to eat something.

"There's leftover supper in the fridge, clean up after yourself," Petunia said as she continued reading her book.

You got your food and went back upstairs to finish putting your clothes away before finally eating your food.

*Misstress....can me and Hades venture outside, we can learn of new things for you secretly.* Nova hissed, looking up at you.

"Go ahead, just be careful, you two....no biting people. Understand?" You said, looking at them both.

*Of course, Misstress, no biting people, only people who are mean to you*

Hades hissed and slithered away with Nova heading downstairs through the dog door that was placed for them both when you got 'home'.

After they left, you went downstairs to clean your plate and headed back upstairs to lay on your bed thinking about Tom.

'His lady.......A powerful duo, yet...Your Dead...and Avery..he left because of Ember...what is she now? His lady?....Avery was hot....but Tom.....a man who was born from a muggle father and managed to break everyone who got in his way...Impressive. '
As you were lost in thought, you remembered the books from hogwarts and the Diary/Horcrux.

'If I want to be stronger, I'll need to start off how he started off....A soul for a soul....but who?'

You thought as you sat up on your bed thinking about what to do.

If you got caught with murder you'll be sent to prison either muggle prison or Azkaban.

'I'll find someone.....eventually'

you said to yourself as you heard Tom's voice speak.

"Go out....find someone useless to you or to others, KILL THEM ALL!."

The voice spoke as you shut his voice out from your mind.

'No, I need a plan....the more planning the better....No need for 'accidents' a muggle died of car accident....the adult would be harder to kill.....no something....innocent.'

As you said, the word innocent, a smile, " appeared on your face as you got up and looked outside to see a few children walking down the sidewalks with their parents.

'Missing child found dead....cause of death....Killing curse...perfect, but I'll need to make sure I'm not tracked. nighttime is perfect. People sleep during the night, not a sound to be made.'

As you turned around, you decided to get ready for bed and waited for Nova and Hades to get back.

2 hours later~

As Nova and Hades came back, you noticed Hades was bleeding a little bit.

"Hades! What happened!? Why are you bleeding!?" You spoke fast and concerned for his health.

*Hades fought another snake for a mouse, Misstress!* Nova hissed lightly

"Really!? I have snack mouses here Hades....come let's clean you up."

You said as you pulled out your wand and casted a healing spell on Hades.

"Come both of you," you said after Hades and Nova ate from their food bowls.

Both Nova and Hades slithered towards you.

You made sure you were comfortable and told them to go to sleep so they didn't cause no more trouble.

"Goodnight Nova.. Hades," you said as they both curled up into a ball together and went to sleep.

Then you lay down thinking about Avery and Tom again.

'Tom.....' You thought to yourself as you looked to the side of you which faced the window.

"I'll become stronger than you ever were,"

You said Outlook slightly and went to sleep for the night.

As y/n went to sleep, an owl came and dropped off a black and golden letter on her window and flew away into the dead of night, leaving her sleep peacefully.