THE THOUGHTS

~ 2 months later ~

Classes have been normal as for the Professor's they were harsher to you after you sent Davian to give them their work.

Professor Riddle rarely spoke to you anymore, and if it was, it was for homework or assignments.

You observed him for three weeks without him knowing by using your left eye more frequently as nobody, but Davian knew of your abilities since he shared the same.

Professor Riddle took interest in a girl, paler than you and more....defined. A perfect doll in some eyes, yet a perfect snack in yours.

Riddle would help the doll like girl in any way he could. Perhaps he wanted her as bait... or perhaps he wanted to lay with someone.

You blinked a few times before taking a big deep breath in to calm your thoughts and body.

But it was in vain.

The thought to kill someone again came to your mind as did a new thought.

~ Fuck the lustiest of Men and Women, if you so wished to feast without killing ~

One month ago as you were still experimenting on yourself, you found out you were able to drink blood without killing someone.

Almost like a vampire but not quite, in order to feast on them without killing them, you must manipulate them into sex before you feast.

That way you both could enjoy yourself's.

One gives and one takes. A fair trade in your eyes,yet a different sight for other people's eyes.

But recently, you've become lustful to your pet, the need to have him, to feel him within you, to hear his voice, to make him obey your every command.

Like the good little pet he is.

* Seek them out...*

* Devour them all...*

* Make them obey...*

* Sleep with them...*

* Make them obey...*

You thought of wrapping your hands around four necks yet released three of them.

Before stabbing the other one, their blood spilled from their neck.....

The delicacy of drinking human blood again, the rush of ecstasy consuming you whole...

Slowly, you opened your eyes as it was dark out still. You grabbed your wand from your desk and casted 'lumos' to light up the room a bit.

Slowly, you got out of bed and walked downstairs away from Nova and Hades bed.

As you walked, you grabbed your key and left the room in your buttoned up black silk top and shorts.

Heading outside to feel the air on your body and to catch your thoughts once more.

Feeling relieved, you caught a sent of four people heading your way. One female and three males.

As the female came out from the left side, so did Davian, who came from another dorm tower that had his room.

And two professors who came from the right side, one coming from the other dorm where the doll like girl stayed.

The other professor came from a lit up section of the university.

They all came to a stopped as they noticed you standing outside with your hair down, unknown to you.

Nova hissed at them as she slithered on to your body.

"Shhhh....nova." You whispered as she calmed down yet stayed alert.

They watched you as you looked at each of them for a few minutes before walking off in the middle of the night.

Before you left complete, Davian spoke, forgetting about the other's for a quick second.

"Where are you going?"  Davian spoke as the other three watched.

"For a walk.." you said as you turned to look at him, then turned back and continued walking until the female spoke.

"It's late, Your supposed to be in bed, go before i tell a higher up."

As she said that, you stopped but didn't turn around. You just waited for her to continue, but she didn't.

"Are you going to tell a higher up then?" You asked, still not bothering to look at her.

"..."

"Go back, or I will tell a higher up," she said, threatening you, yet threats don't work on you anymore.

You've become used to them, you've noticed when someone was bluffing or not....she seemed scared.

"Go ahead....I'll be waiting." You spoke softly and continued into the night alone.

~~~

Before all four met you in front of the door, they wanted to talk with you.

The girl about who you really are, the two professors about work, and Davian who just wanted to have asleepoverr.

It was then they all felt heavy pressure against their necks, a hand crushing their throats. Causing each of them to choke a bit, except for one.

The girl, instead of feeling a hand on her neck, she felt a stabing sensation on hers, she panicked as she was not able to breathe properly, as the pain in her throat became worse by the second.

Until it stopped.

The pressure they felt was radiating off of you as they spotted you. Heavy black mist flowed through you.....how delightful.

The heavy pressure and a feeling of relaxation came to themafterwards,the relief they felt as you calmed your mind.

~~~

Walking through the night was peaceful... having nobody to bother you or to cause trouble, just you, the moon, and the stars with a small bit of wind keeping you cool.

'What's wrong with me?'

You thought as you sat down in the grass, embracing the cold, chilly air surrounding you.

You spent around thirty minutes there before heading back to your dorm to sleep a bit more.