THE OTHER

As you and Davian finished walking towards the inner campus, Davian took a shortcut to class as you followed him.

"Is this....something you always do? Take shortcuts?"

"Yes and no, if I'm early, then i take the long way. If im late, then I'll take the short way."

"Why are we taking this way then? We have 10 minutes to get there?"

"I wanna be early. All the good seats are in the back where you won't be that noticed."

"So....you like hiding?"

"Kinda...ish."

"Alright then...I don't wanna be noticed by everyone also,"

"Exactly....the unnoticed spys of hogwarts University!"

"That was lame,"

"Come on, it wasn't that bad, was it?"

"No, but it was still bad."

Five minutes passed as both you and Davian walked through hallways you didn't know about.

'Perhaps I should explore more.'

Davian then opened a door and went inside. When you went inside, you saw people were already coming in.

You followed Davian and sat next to him to await for your professor to come in.

---

'She's sitting next to me!!!!! Her! The y/n Potter!! She's hotter in person, too!'

---

"So, how long do we usually have to wait here?" You asked, causing Davian to look towards you.

"Usually....around five-six minutes, the professor comes early, starts early, and lets us go early."

"Hmm....not bad"

"Right!....he also has an assistant... she's hot too!"

"I don't wanna hear about her if you're just going to fantasize about her."

"She isn't so bad....kinda flirty, but it's okay."

"Sounds like a groomer."

"Hey!..."  Davian exclaimed, concerned about what you said.

You laughed at him for a bit before shrugging your shoulders and held eye contact with him, and smiled a bit.

'Possibly?'

Davian just shook his head no and smiled lightly.

"I don't believe it...I can't..."

"If it is true, then I want another butterbeer."

"Fine....but if I'm true, I want a cinnamon bun," Davian said as he held his hand out, and you shook it.

~ Five  minutes later ~

The door at the bottom of the classroom opened, and in came a man with blonde hair and blue eyes.

And a woman with dark red-black hair followed him.

'I'm guessing that's the groomer?'

You thought to yourself as you watched them both prepare for today's class by pulling out their books.

"Welcome to Defense against the Dark Arts: B/40 ,Call me Professor.A and this here is my assistant  Ember Lestrange but please call her Ms.Lestrange. "

Instantly, you felt rage brew within your body.

"Im guessing that's your EX best friend?"

Davian said as he watched her and felt disgusted by her until he felt warmth radiating from you.

"Yes......she was, but I don't have time for people who get in my way." You spoke in a whisper to Davian.

"How about.....we ruin her life instead.?"

Davian suggested smirking as his eyes held nothing but hate. Yet his body brewed the black mist within him.

"No... I don't want that." You said you watched Professor.A look at his books.

'I need to hear her scream...

To feel her blood on my hands...

To rip her organs from her body....

The Ecstasy of Satisfying your hungry for Death.

A New Horcrux... just for me. '

"For now....We'll mind our own business until the time comes."

You said softly as you looked at Davian.

Who felt nothing but a need to have you....

To make you his....

To feel you against him....

To have the pleasure of killing for you....

To be your pet...

To be your Other.