THE OBSERVED

~ present ~

The past two weeks you had kept to yourself, while you kept to yourself, you noticed something odd.

Nalia and Davian.....Davian had become distant from you since nalia arrived.

Causing you to re-think about what Davian said. A promise to be truthful.....and yet he lied about telling you everything.

Hearing others talk behind your back pissed you off, but mostly those who disobey you.

~♡~

Walking towards your conjoined classes with professors A and T, you sensed something....familiar.

Zaiden and the girl....Nalia.

Looking to where you could see if they were around, you followed their scent and caught them......Making out near a water fountain that was unused.

'She uses her body to make them obey?'

You thought as you observed them before walking away, your scent had changed... making you able to go unnoticed by others.

After getting to class earlier than other students and teachers, you went and sat at the far back, so no one could see or hear you.

A place you liked, watching and listening to people gossip about others but mostly about you.....How you apparently slept with a teacher.

'Another rumor to cause trouble....how fun.' You thought as you watched students come in and speak with each other.

Fifteen minutes had passed, and the professors had already taken their seat, waiting for someone.

Zaiden, who came in 5 minutes ago, was sitting a few seats next to Nalia and Davian.

Professor Avery spoke, causing all the students to go quiet.

"Does anyone know where y/n is?"

Students murmured with each other as Nalia spoke.

"I haven't seen her since yesterday, sir, perhaps she overslept?." She smiled and sat back down before another voice spoke.

It was your voice that startled a few people in the class.

"I didn't over-sleep," you spoke, staring at her.

"When did you get here?" Avery asked as he stared at you.

"I got here 10-20 minutes before anyone....I've been here the whole time listening to everyone gossip. I must say....the things I've heard are interesting, to say the least." You spoke as zaiden, Davian, Avery, Riddle, and nalia stared at you.

"Perhaps I should go... there are people who clearly don't want me here."

"And how would you know?" Avery asked

"You'll be amazed at something's i hear. But sadly for you....You won't ever understand." You said as you got up from your seat and walked down the steps towards the door.

"Send me my homework by owl, please, and thank you."

"Alright....Is there anything else you would like to say... perhaps an apology?"

Avery spoke as Riddle just watched, curious why Avery wanted you to apologize.

"Why would I apologize? It's not like i did something bad. Have a good day, professors."

Leaving the class, you made your way to your dorm to figure out what was really going on and why you had warnings in your head.

'What's happening with me?' You thought as the internal whispers spoke again.

'..𝒀/𝒏.....'

^Sorry I haven't sent any chapters....they'll be slow.^