THE HORCRUX

*GORE* Please skip if you feel uncomfortable with it.

.....

Soft yet smooth scales were rubbing against you as you woke up.

Hades hissed as he nuzzled his nose against you.

*Misstress.....food.....I'm Hungry.*

"Alright, give me a few," you said as you got up from your bed and went to their food bowls to feed them.

Still feeling the effects of waking up, you rubbed your eyes slightly and begun your day by going to take a warm bath.

As you got your clothes ready and went downstairs to take a bath, you noticed it was awfully quiet than usual.

"Petunia?!" You called out hearing nothing but silence.

You headed downstairs to check if Petunia or vernon were there, but they were gone.

'Weird.....it's Sunday, where could they have gone?'

You then made your way back upstairs to take a bath before they got home.

~Bubble bath with a ducky/2 hours passed ~

Thoughts of Ava came to mind as you calmed yourself in the bath.

To hear her screaming in agony....

*Misstress...* Nova hissed outside the bathroom door.

"Just.....i'll be out in a few minutes!" You yelled out so Nova could hear you.

After you got out and changed, you decided to trim your ends a bit.

As you opened the bathroom door, Nova slithered downstairs, and you followed after you put your clothes into the dirty basket in your room.

"Nova.....Come......let's take a walk." You said quietly

*Misstress.....what about Hades?* Nova asked softly

"He'll be okay, I made sure to overfill his bowl so he won't be hungry when we get back."

"Come, let us go now, nova." You said as you opened the door and left the house.

----

As you and Nova walked, you came across a store with  jewelry.

'Hmm.....seems interesting'

You entered the store to see different colors of rings,necklaces, and bracelets for men and women.

Looking around for a bit, you found nothing that caught your eye until you found a ring that you passed by a lot of times.

One not even you saw before, only when you looked really hard to find something catching.

A ring that blended into the casing it was in.

"How much is this ring?" You asked the shop owner who was an elderly woman, as she came to you and spoke.

"I didn't know we had that kind of ring.....I've never seen it before. And there's no price tag next to it. Why don't you keep it dear....as a gift from me, yes?" She said kindly as her hand touched your arm.

"Thank you, Ms......?"

"River.... but please just call me Ella. "

"Well... thank you for the gift, Ms.ella," you said as you looked at her hand.

'Gross.......get your filthy hand off my arm, you disgusting old hag.'

As the old lady went back to her desk, you left the store and rubbed the part where she touched.