THE ACCIDENT

Light shined through the curtains of your bedroom, and soft hissing was heard as you woke up to see both of your beautiful children were sleeping together bundled up.

Slowly, you got up from the bed and walked to your window to open it slightly and found a note that was directed to you with H.U. on it.

'Weird...'

You thought,as you opened it and you read it as it was writing about the new Hogwarts University was opening up in the fall.

'Great more school....Perhaps I'll venture out for a few years before deciding.'

You said to yourself as you went to grab clothes from your dresser and went to take a shower before Nova and Hades woke up.

~^ You are 18 right now ^~

"Y/n!"

Petunia called from downstairs as you got up from your bed and headed downstairs to see what she wanted.

"Yes?" You said as you entered the living room and saw Petunia reading a book.

"I need you to get a few things from the store, I'll have vernon drive you."

Petunia said as she set her book down and went to get vernon, who was sleeping in their room.

A couple minutes later, vernon came down and grabbed the keys from the key rack.

"Come on, girl, let's go,"

vernon said harshly as he went outside and slammed the front door.

'Cranky much,'

you said to yourself as you followed him outside to the car.

As both of you left in the car and vernon started to drive to the store.

The Dark thoughts came to your mind again as it did yesterday.

^𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥....𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦.^

That was all you thought about, was the Horcrux's and the death of a child an easy soul for the taking.

Suddenly, you were pulled from your thoughts as the car came in contact with another, smashing the front window glass as the car twisted in a direction before being hit by another incoming vehicle.

As the car got hit again, the car flipped as all the glass shattered around you.

One of the bigger pieces of glass came in contact with you.

Slicing above your eyebrow to down your left eye, causing it to change a different color lighter than ever and slightly curved left on your cheekbone.

You suddenly hit your head on the right side of the car in the process of it, as an overwhelming darkness came to you instantly as you closed your eyes from the impact it caused.

--2 hours later--

The accident was published on the front page of the news letter as more than three cars were in it.

As for the wizarding world, they too also heard of it, as they sent others to check it out but no magic was used in the process of the accident, it was only a accident with no magic involved.

Or so they thought.....

Elder Magic, that was supposed to be lost to the ages, as Elder bloods were the only ones who could weild such power......

Magic created by Dragons blood and a girl used for Manipulation and Death....

A Force not to be reckoned with.