THE CHANGE

~Whispers~

Was all you heard in the dark, a warm sensation flowing through your whole body.

The aching of your left eye and the thought to dominate everyone around you.

The need for blood and thoughts of feasting on a child.....

Tow their organs spilled from their body....the screams coming from their mouth as you rip them limb from limb, and watch as they take their final breath.....

As their soul leaves their body....ripe for the picking.

The need to kill.....

The need of pleasure....

The need for domination....

Soft light appeared suddenly as you were able to walk to it....warmth. As you got closer, the bigger and brighter it got until..

*Misstress......*

Soft hissing was heard

'Nova....'

'NOVA!....'

You opened your eyes to see Nova, was at the edge of the bed you layed in. Hades was sleeping next to her, soft and warmth radiating off of them both.

As black mist flowed through their body's, something you never saw before...their blood?.

"Nova....." You spoke as you were looking at them both.

Nova lifted her head up to see who spoke her name and saw you with your eyes open.

*Misstress! You should be resting.....a terrible accident has happened....terrible indeed.*

Nova hissed as Hades slithered next to your face and observed you before trying to snuggle with you.

"What happened.....where am I?"

You spoke in a raspy voice as your head started hurting, but your left eye more.

*Misstress, you were in a car accident, your aunt ran to the spare car as me and hades followed and slipped into it before she left.*

Nova hissed as she too came towards your face slowly.

"And then?....." you asked, waiting for either of them to speak.

*As we looked out the car, we saw many many cars bundled up together.....recked and destroyed....the car you were in was in the middle of it. They said the man you were with had blacked out and woke up just before the cars met*

'Blacked out?....how?' You thought  as you motioned for Nova to continue.

*they were surprised you and him are still alive.....although.....they had to do surgery on your right ankle. It was twisted out of place, but they fixed it. As for the man, he went for surgery as well.....it was his rib cage that collapsed and a few stitches on his arms and legs. Although you got stitches on your face....your left eye,  Misstress, and on your collar bone. Many were seriously injured, and none died. That's why your left eye is wrapped up.*

Nova hissed lightly, trying to help you not have a head ache.

'My left eye is covered?....but I can see clearly......how?'

*Misstress.....please rest some more* Hades hissed as he too layed down and snuggled against you.

"Thank you, Nova....Hades." you whispered as Nova also lay down.

A couple minutes passed as you thought about the whispers.

How you enjoyed fantasizing about the child's screams.........

The pleasure you got from it and the blood.....Entering your mouth as it tasted like sweet and soft liquidity......something you felt starved of....

The Ecstasy you got by wanting something so unlike you.

Something.....possessive.

~1 month later~

The cold, chilly air surrounds you as you lay outside on the grass.

Nova and Hades who were asleep bundled up together near a patch of flowers.

It's been a couple of weeks since you got out of the hospital. Ever since then, you have seen things differently.

A black mist flowed through Nova and Hades, something you saw in other snakes you came across but not many.

As for people....they were normal... except for one.

A little girl you met in your 4th year for the summer holidays.

Red mist flowed through her body, soft and delicate.

The girl was named Ava, a girl born without magic, yet spoiled rotten by her parents.

They lived outside of town....a house near woods with much wildlife and a good place to kill.

'Horcrux's......she'll be my first soul.....but..who'll be my Horcrux's?'

You thought as you watched the clouds darken,a few rain drops was felt on your left eye as it healed nicely, your eye didn't bother you much but it did help in situations like watching others from afar.

As your eye changed....so did your senses.

Heightened eyesight, smell, hearing, and your tastes in meat and cooking as not only did your taste change ur fangs did too, all four of them bottom and top,they became more.....sharper then usual

You preferred something soft and delicate, a bit tender yet juicy.

Just like Ava.