THE PLEASURE

As you entered your dorm, you let Nova slither to her bed before closing the door and going upstairs to your room.

As you entered, you stopped and took a deep breath and turned around as his hands wrapped around your waist. With his head resting on the crook of your neck.

Sensing his heart beat, his temperature, his emotions, and tapping into his thoughts.

He wanted pleasure...

To make you his...

To be your pet...

Signing as you backed a bit away from him, he let go of your waist and watched you as you stared at him.

Slowly...delicately...you unbuttoned your shirt as he watched in interest.

He too took his shirt off before walking towards you and unclipped your bra, letting it fall on to the floor.

His breathing slowly became heavy and slightly unsteady.

You bent down a bit as you unbuttoned his pants as he watched, taking it off afterward.

Leaving yourself and him in your underwear.

You backed up from him as he walked towards you. Slowly, you came to a stop as he stopped in front of you as well.

His hands raised and caressed your breasts, the cold touch of his hands making you shiver.

You swatted his hands away.

"No, you will do as I tell you... disgusting pet." You spoke staring up at him.

A small smirked appeared on his face as the sky spell turned into aurora lights.

How he enjoyed hearing you call him that.

Slowly, he walked towards the bed and sat down....waiting for you to command him.

"Take it off,"

He got up again and took off his boxers, revealing himself to you.

How you enjoyed watching him obey you.

Slowly, you took your shorts off before taking your panties off.

A pink tint showed on Davian's cheeks. Had there been no aurora lights, you would have missed it.

You walked towards him slowly gazing into his eyes. Once you were in front of him, you straddled him.

Watching you intently, he held himself back from grabbing onto your waist.

Slowly... you lifted him up a bit before putting him at your entrance and inserting him.

Davian gripped your waist and pulled you down on him, the slight pain you felt as he pulled downwards on you.

"I didn't tell you to grip me," you spoke as he left go quickly.

"I'm sorry.." he said in a slight whisper

Slowly, you moved as he watched, wanting to devour you whole...

To touch your body without consent.

Grinding up and down on him, you noticed his heavy breathing and his restraint on wanting to touch you more.

"You may touch," you spoke as he lifted his head, looking into your eyes.

His hands gripped your waist again as he felt you on him... moving, causing him to want more.

Sensing his breathing, you stopped as you looked at him. Getting off of him, you went on your knees and put him inside your mouth.

Bobbing your head up and down as he watched you.

As he came into your mouth rather quickly, you kept going. His tip was rather very sensitive as you had it in your mouth.

"Nghh~" 

he whined as you kept going.

"St-stopp...y/n~.."

As his hand was about to grip your hair, you thought about 'incarcerous' as soon as you thought that ropes appeared and tied Davian's hands down.

"P-please....Nghh~.."

"N-no more~..."

How he begged you to stop...

How his begging turned you on more...

"Fuckkk~..."

"I-I I'm gonna-.."

"Ahhh~.."

Feeling a warm liquidity substance inside your mouth, you swallowed it as you looked up at him.

His breathing was....unsteady. You got up and sat on him again as he gripped your waist once more before flipping positions.

Slowly, he began moving again, pushing himself into you.

Feeling pleasure flow through your entire body, you gripped his arms as he held eye contact with you.

Bonding with him as Dragons....

"Fuckkk....your so tight.." he whispered, looking down at himself as he entered your body.

As he hit a certain spot, you couldn't help it...

"Davian~.."

"Please...right there."

He looked at you as your breathing became unsteady like his, and your eyes became glossy.

Oh, how the roles reversed....

"Shhhh....we don't want to wake up the children..now do we...Misstress~"

As he finished speaking he wrapped his hand on your throat, squeezing it slightly as he fucked you harder.

You moved your hands to his back and scratched it slightly causing him to adjust himself from your scratching.

"Fuckk Davian~.."

"You fucking needy slut~" Davian spoke as he watched you struggle to withstand him.

How he rearranged your insides with himself.

Hitting a spot that seemed to have caused you to orgasm.

"Davian I-.."

Before you could tell him, he had already took himself out of you and started licking and eating you out to help you orgasm faster.

"Fuckk...Davian....right there~"

You moaned as you gripped his hair, causing one of his hands to grab yours.

As he was eating you out, you orgasmed in his mouth swallowing every bit he could, copying his....Misstress.

How he enjoyed hearing you call his name as you whimpered beneath him.

After you finished, he got up and ran a bath for you, he came back sometime later and helped you into it before leaving again to change the sheets.

'Davian Zalard....what a pretty pet I have'

You thought as you started cleaning yourself off.

Davian came back again and got into the bath with you, wrapping his arms around your body, suddenly you felt a sharp light stabbing in you shoulder.

You broke free from as arms and turned to face him.

He was feasting on you.

Slowly you went back into his grasp as you moved his head to the side and bit into him as well.

As arms snaked around your waist, he went and bit the same area he had before.

Two Dragons feasting on each other...

Creating a blood bond stronger than even you and Harry's...

What a pretty sight to see...