THE WAITING

~2 years later~

"Y/n!" Petunia called from downstairs as she made her way up to your room.

"Get up! You're going to pick your university classes!" Petunia said harshly as she opened your curtains, blinding you slightly.

"Alright! Alright! I'm up. " You waved your hand slightly, letting her know you're up.

As Petunia went downstairs, you got up and changed.

And always made sure you wore your ring on your left hand, which ended up changing colors and blended into your skin color.

As it wasn't noticeable to anyone except you.

Petunia suddenly came back up to your room and gave you an envelope and pen before heading back downstairs to read her book.

'Great.....Gotta pick my classes'

You thought internally, as you opened the package and sat at your desk reading the papers.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐲

𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 : 

𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐬 : 𝐀/𝟒𝟎 

𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐬 : 𝐁/𝟒𝟎 

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 : 𝐀/𝟒𝟎 

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐁/𝟒𝟎 

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 : 𝐀/𝐁 𝟒𝟎 

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 : 𝐀/𝟒𝟎 

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 : 𝐁/𝟒𝟎 

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐀/𝟒𝟎 

𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐁/𝟒𝟎

𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 : 𝐀/𝟓𝟎 

𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 : 𝐁/𝟓𝟎 

𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 : 𝐀/𝟓𝟎 

𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 : 𝐁/𝟓𝟎 

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨. 

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐱.

'New people.....New allies.....or enemy's....how fun.' 

You said to yourself as you picked the classes to become an Auror.

After you finished picking your classes, you went downstairs and gave Petunia the envelope so she could mail it back and waited for the results to come back.

~1 year later~

Waiting 1 year for your additional information to be sent was pestering for you, as you had to wait for the schedule for your classes to be confirmed and Living quarters to be sent to you and confirmed as well.

Living in the dorms, it gives you access to whichever thing you may need in school.

Not to mention the parties and dinners they have there every year.

A new place to call 'home' for the time being until you finish school.

*Misstress......what do we do now?* Hades hissed

"Nothing yet, we'll have to wait until Petunia gets back with vernon. Let's finish packing up everything."

You told Hades as he slithered away to help Nova try push the box filled with their supplies towards you.

"You can't push it. You need hands,"

*Misstress....what do we do then? I want to help you.*

"Nova hissed as she watched you finish packing your clothes away.

"You two can......finish eating your food from your bowls. I need to pack those, too." You said as you got up to seal the last 4 boxes of your stuff.

After Hades and Nova ate their food and had some water, you put their bowls away and packed their snacks into the same box before sealing it.

"Y/n!" Petunia called from downstairs.

"Yeah!?" You called back to her.

"Start putting your boxes in the trailer!"

"Alright!" You yelled back and picked up a box and hauled it to the trailer.

~1 hour later~

After you finished hauling your boxes to the trailer, you went back upstairs to see your bedroom one last time before putting putting Hades and Nova into the car.

'I wonder if I'll find my second Horcrux at university? Another soul for the taking.'

You walked back downstairs and went into the car, where Petunia and Vernon were waiting for you.

As you thought about the first time you made your Horcrux, the thoughts of blood filled you mind again, but you shook your head a bit to get rid of them.

'Now is not the time for that.'

After 15 minutes, you closed your eyes and fell asleep in the back of the car.

Some time passed as you woke up from your nap, just in time as well because you reached the train station. Where you'll be taking the other Hogwarts train to school.

As soon as you got to the station, vernon and Petunia helped you load your boxes on a much bigger cart than the others and tied the boxes down so nothing would fall as you moved it.

"Thank you, Petunia......for taking care of me," you said as you watched her walk back to the car before gently smiling at you.

As they both left you alone, you pushed your cart and made sure Nova and Hades were alright.

"Are you two okay in there?"

*we are fine, Misstress.....just tired is all.* Nova hissed quietly and went back to sleep.

After spending a while trying to reach the trains, you made it to the platform Nine and Three Quarters.

'Finally...'

Then you went through the wall and saw the train you were to take to university.

As you went near a door, a conductor came and asked for your name.

"Excuse me ma'am, please, what is your name?" The man asked, looking at your mismatched eyes.

"y/n.......y/n potter,"  you spoke softly as the man seemed to be mesmerized by your eyes.

"Oh....well...sorry,um... y/n... Potter...yes, leave your things here with me. Your seating is Cart 12, room 8. Enjoy your stay."

The conductor then took your cart and left you alone.

'Uh.....alright then.' You thought as you got onto the train and headed to your assigned room.

After you settle on the train, you it to be very spacious and calm. A nap will suffice for a bit.

You went over to a bed that was directed away from the window as it had two, meaning you'll have a roommate who can have the window.

After you fell asleep, your roommate entered quietly and looked around, spotting you fast asleep.

They closed the curtains and settled in before going to sleep as well in their bed near the window.