THE MOTHER

'.....𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆......𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘.....𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓.....'

The whispers spoke, disturbing your sleep slightly.

'....𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅.....𝒉𝒆𝒓..........𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕....'

The whispers spoke again as they seemed to be getting closer. Each whisper a bit louder than the other.

'...𝑯𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔.....𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘...'

Slowly feeling a small breeze of wind brush past you, you woke up rather cold and chilly.

Upon looking around, you found yourself not in your bed but in a forest.

"Nova! Hades!" You yelled as you looked around at your surroundings, a bit alarmed.

It was a forest....one you weren't familiar with, one that had a much darker aura than zaiden and you.

Looking around, he became helpless as it was dark out, perhaps after midnight.

Sensing no traces of magic, you got up to try grab your wand from your pocket....but came up empty-handed as you didn't have your wand.

'Fuck...' you whispered before looking around.

After relying on your senses to help you move around, it started becoming colder for you. No wand to help you defend yourself and no knife to help as well.

'I guess I'll have to survive on my own then, first things first....shelter.'

You thought as you walked deeper into the forest, being cautious of the possible dangers that lurked within it.

~1 hour later~

Walking had become draining for you, as you had no shoes on and no socks on as well.

You were only in your silk tank top, underwear and shorts that matched the top. As for your hair....it was tied into a braid that went up to your waist.

Walking towards a big tree, you found a small looking hiding spot and decided to go to it.

As you made your way to it you broke two big pieces of a bush off and walked towards the hole making sure nothing was inside it.

Finally making sure it was safe to hide in, you went in and covered the entrance with the two broken pieces.

Your clothes had gotten dirty as did your whole body as it layed in the dirt.

Before you could fall asleep, twigs snapped, causing you to open your eyes more, alarmed that something was out there, and it seemed to be trying to find you.

It walked closer and closer as it finally reached the opening of the small hole you climbed in.

Sniffing and slight growls were heard as your heart began beating fast, nervous, and scared that whatever it is, it could possibly kill you.

Soon, it began walking away as your breathing became unsteady as you held it in to keep quiet.

Finally calming yourself, you closed your eyes to try sleep and soon enough sleep came to you.

As you dreamed peacefully in your sleep, you ended up seeing something else.

A war....death, gore, and two women who battled against each other, as a man on the left side stabbed a woman wearing black and blue. Before cutting her head off and giving it to the other woman, who wore black and silver.

'No....that wasn't fair....traitor...' You whispered as you felt yourself get hit by an unknown pluse of magic before falling to the ground.

Upon opening your eyes, you saw a woman with white hair and black-ish white eyes....and scaly skin that was black.

As you observed her, she smiled a bit before walking towards you.

"My child.....My little Daether." She spoke as she touched your face.

She held power stronger than yours, yet it also matched your mist that flows within you.

Thoughts came to your mind, but before you could ask her questions, she answered first.

"You are no Potter....you are a Daether....your real mother, she gave you up before anyone knew she was with child before she was hunted and killed.

She gave you to Lily and James Potter....though she did not know what was to come to them....how the riddle would kill the boys' parents.

He knew of Harry... but of you...he did not... a part of riddle lives within you as it does with harry....you are not his horcrux y/n...harry is.

With a small bit of him inside you, he reconnected you to your elder bloodline.

A dragon will lose its self after centuries without its own kind....snakes are descendents of Dragons.

Y/n....you are much stronger then the riddles

Although you may be hunted.....My two children fought another for power.

I was given dragon blood when I was younger, I was Reckless and had no respect for others.

I had grown to resent what I had did overtime...but...One of my children was overwhelmed with Jealousy and Death towards your great ancestor.

Used her own body for Manipulation, and had her siblings lover kill her, after he brought his own lovers head to her.

Binded by her Manipulation....his bloodline still serves her heirs...her heirs and his bloodline have mixed together....His bloodline was called Zalard afterwards...I've seen it all through your eyes and that of my children.

You slept with one of them, you killed to create horcrux's and yet...

Your own body wants and craves for one who understands what it's like to be lonely and used.

The Other Male or Gaunts heirs.

One may have been born from a love potion...but that doesn't mean he can't love.

He's never felt a mother's love, so he does not understand it properly.

Help him understand....Conquer those who get in your way or kill them, the Zalards know of elderbloods and how they were killed.

Should they see you as a threat, they'll kill you.

You are a dragon, a snake and my actual last remaining heir, do not be afraid to show your true self y/n. It's only going to get harder from here.

You have many choices.....be wise and chose."

Drayla spoke as she smiled and kissed your cheek.

Slight relief calmed you as you woke up to see daylight shining through your window as Nova and Hades were sleeping beside you.

"Mother....what do you mean Riddles?" You whispered softly to yourself, hoping she would answer, but heard no response.

^Next Chapter: THE NEW PROFESSOR.^