THE SHOCK

"So.....what'd you think about classes?"

Davian said as he walked with Nalia away from the inner campus.

"It was alright.......do you have any friends?"

"Yes, I do....but one of my friends was supposed to be meeting me at class, but she didn't come."

"She?...I thought you only had guy friends?" Nalia said as she moved a bit closer to Davian.

"I do....she's the first female friend I have here."

"Really?....can I be your friend....your first friend, I mean....we can get to know each other."  Nalia spoke as she interlocked their arms together.

"Uhh...I shouldn't.."

"Come on...pleassse..." Nalia spoke as she looked into his eyes.

As he looked into hers, he felt a calling to him to obey.

"Fine." Davian said fast as he looked away slightly, blushing.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone...it'll be our secret." Nalia said as she looked forward and continued walking with Davian.

'What a weak pet.' Nalia thought as she dropped her smile.

~~

'..𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖..' '..𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒆..'

The two voices spoke in sync, confusing your mind.

Waking up from your slumber, you saw it was becoming light out.

'How long did I sleep?' You thought as you looked over at your clock as it read.

^ 8:00 AM ^

"It's already the next day?" You spoke loudly as Nova slithered into your bedroom.

*Misstress....you are going to be late for your class! You must get going!.* Nova hissed as she slithered out of the room.

Getting up from your bed, you quickly changed and brushed your hair, putting it into a braid. (However, style you want it)

Grabbing your school bag and rushing downstairs, you saw Hades slither out from their house.

You took their bowls and poured food into them so they both could eat, as you were about to leave, Nova hissed lightly.

*Take care, Misstress.*

You smiled as you turned around and went to pet both of them before rushing to your first class you missed to get your work from the professor.

~ Collecting the homework ~

After collecting the work, you went straight to Professor.A's class as his already started.

You entered the room trying to go unnoticed until the door closed, creating a loud bang.

"You come late to my class and disturb those who are working....come late to my class again and I'll have you removed....do you understand?"

Professor.A. spoke as he stared at you harshly. As for Ember, she just smirked at you.

Before you could walk up the stairs, you noticed Davian was sitting next to a girl wearing blue and white. With her hair in a messy bun.

'Who the fuck is she?' You thought as you observed the girl.

"Is that your friend? The one you told me about yesterday?" Nalia whispered as Davian looked over at you as you walked up the stairs.

"Yes...that is." Davian gulped seeing you.

"Are you going to answer my question? Or should I remove you now?." Avery spoke staring at you still as you sat down.

"No..." you shook your head as he continued on with his lecture.

"Now then...as I was saying before...The imperius curse is.."

~ 1 hour later ~

Avery continued his lecture as you thought about everything that happened this morning.

The whispers, the warnings, coming to class late and waking up late.

'Why is my day going bad....I just started it for fuck sakes'

You thought as you glared at your book .

Avery spotted you, and observed you as you had your mind in the clouds.

"And now your not paying attention....should I expell you from this class." Avery spoke catching you off guard.

As you pulled yourself together and looked at him you shook your head no.

Signing as he thought to himself, he was quite angry at you for coming late and disturbing his class.

Davian turned and watched you as did everyone else.

"Why-"

Before Avery could embarrass you more in front of everyone, the door opened as everyone looked towards it.

"Forgive me for disturbing your class Professor.A...but...Ms.Potter...would you mind coming with me... we have...Matters to discuss."

Avery looked at who spoke his name as he breathed heavily, as well as the whole class.

Davian just stared and thought to himself. 'What- how does he know her..?'

Before anyone else could speak, a random girl spoke.

"Excuse me Professor.T but..how do you know who she is?"

"That's a good question....I met her in her second year at hogwarts... but the rest isn't your business, so do stay out of peoples conversations."

Slowly, you got up and packed all your books together. As you finished gathering all your stuff, you walked towards the exit to where he was standing.

"Thank you..." you whispered to him as he just nodded his head slightly,barely visible.

As you and riddle left together, everyone began to wonder how you two met as for Nalia she had been glaring at you as Professor Riddle spoke your name.

Davian, he was surprised as not even he knew, that you knew professor riddle, And the fact you two were....close...as he sensed your scent flowing through you and him.

Ember, she was surprised...seeing how you became close to a professor and your change threw her in reckles.

How she tried so hard to destroy your life....

How you did nothing except for ignoring her since the first day of school...

What could she have expected.....she did after all, ruin your 'relationship' with professor Avery.