THE OVERWHELMING SENSATION

Walking towards Professor Riddles' class, you had many thoughts going through your mind.

'Did he hear?' 'What's gonna happen now?' 'Am I going to get dismissed from Professor Avery's class?' 'What will happen if I do?'

So many questions,so little time..as you both got closer to his classroom.

"Relax....You won't get removed from his class, and yes, I heard it all. Avery can be.....a nuisance and a asshole sometimes."

Riddle said as he walked into his class with you following behind.

"So...what matters do we have to discuss?"

"Homework....read chapter 2, page 123 to page 135, then do the questions at the end, and that will be all. It's due Wednesday."

Riddle walked towards his desk and started writing on papers, perhaps marking them or scheduling.

"You may leave now...."

"Is that all you wanted to discuss? Just homework?" You asked as he looked up at you.

"Yes,why? Was there something else you wanted to talk about?"

He said as he turned his head to look at you.

"No... nothing," shaking your head a little as you spoke.

"Mmm.....off you go." Riddle finished talking and continued with his work.

Turning around and walking away through the doors to his class, you heard it again....the calling.

'...𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆...'

'Hide? From who?'

As you thought to yourself, you felt a presence while you walked the halls.

Something so dark and over filled with malice,jealousy, and a need for pleasure.

A sensation that overwhelmed your very being.

How you wished to hide, to be safe from it.

Until slowly, it started fading away, in the opposite direction you faced.

Finally being able to gather yourself together, you walked towards the dorm towers in panic and remained there until nightfall.

Next chapter: THE HUNTER