PROFESSOR.T

As Professor.A's class came to an end, his assistant Ms.Lestrange was to go around and hand out papers that were for homework.

As she got to you, she smiled.

"A bunch of new students....and who are you?" Ember asked, confused

"This is -" Davian was about to speak until you spoke up.

"Ava!" My name is Ava," you said as you smiled at her. 

'Fucking whore doesn't know it's me.....i guess i really did change.....Good.'

"Well, it's nice to meet you Ava" Ember said quickly and gave both you and Davian two papers before moving on.

"Ava? Where did that come from?" Davian asked as he furrowed his eyebrows questioning you.

"I used....a friends name" you whispered softly and got up to head to your next class.

"Okay....What are you doing afterwards? I need to talk with you later."

"I have my last class which is DADA A/40, then I have to go back to my room to feed my other snake."

"Snake? What snake?" Davian asked questioning you again.

As he finished speaking Nova snapped at him. As he tried touching your arm.

"Shhh...Be nice Nova."

"Parseltongue....I thought....I  thought you were elder blood?" Davian whispered.

"Elder blood?...what is that?"

"Elder bloods come from a line of Dragons blood and A girl used for Manipulation and Death. The girl had Dragons blood put into her as a punishment for using others and killing those who got in her way.
Elder bloods have symptoms....because she was a girl, only the males were to inherit it, yet you have symptoms. Drayla the girl, was apparently with a child before it happened, but there are.....stories of another kept hidden, a child born from the Dragons and her blood, who had a hunger for Pleasure. A child who would be reincarnated some say."

"What? No...no...not that I can think of. And how would you know this? It could be just a made up story?"

"Elder bloods can sense each other, Dragons blood that flows through them. Mist. Black mist that flows through one's body.....I can see it flowing through you and your snake."

You thought for moment deciding whether to tell him or not.

"I can see it too...but...yours is lighter, much lighter then mine."  You spoke giving in to the temptation of telling him.

"The darker the mist is, the stronger they are. We aren't the only elder bloods alive, there are others, far dangerous and powerful than even you."

"I should get going....We have different classes to attend, I'll see you later." You said as you begun walking towards the doors.

'Elder blood.....who is the heir?.....am I....actually a Potter?'

The thoughts crossed your mind as you entered you last class to see your professor by his desk, the same man you saw as you got off the train.

'Oh fuck...he's hot..'

You shook your head a little to see no one else in there but you and him.

As the door closed he looked upwards and saw you standing there, deciding whether to go up to hide or to go down and watch him infront.

"Are you alright?"

He spoke as he moved to lean against his desk while crossing his arms. His voice was soft and masculine just like.