THE OTHER HORCRUX

The past weeks were suddenly becoming increasingly difficult for many students as midterms were coming up.

Ever since the conjoined classes with professors A and T, you and Zaiden have gotten close with each other.

Every now and then, Davian would company you when Zaiden wasn't around,but he mostly stuck with Nalia.

Who had been talking behind your back as if she had known you for a long time? What she said about you only Davian heard, but he remained quiet.

As for you....you realized there was something else going on between Nalia Professor Avery,Professor Riddle, and Davian as for Ember.

She was dismissed from working as an assistant. Nobody knew where she had gone or why she left without word.

Nobody but you...

~ 1 week ago ~

*Misstress...* Nova hissed quietly as you and her were following Ms.Lestrange.

Finally getting tired of following Ember, you showed yourself and called her name.

"Ember.."

She turned around slightly spooked when she heard her name.

"Y/n.....about time you talked, always getting what you want. You were easy to control, you know...even professor riddle knew. I'm surprised you haven't lost your mind yet, fucking whore. I heard about you and Davian sleeping together, he told me and Avery and also riddle, it's no wonder they pity you."

" Jealously looks bad on you ember. But...I Pitty you."

Slowly Nova moved through the grass behind Ember, waiting for your calling.

"Why would you pitty me? Do you like me or something? A whore for both genders."

"I can have both genders if I so pleased, but then you'll get jealous of me. Like always, me and Avery then Davian and then riddle. Although...we don't have to worry about it anymore.....because you won't be jealous of me."

"What are talking about?"

As soon as Ember spoke Nova snapped at her, paralyzing her waist down.

" two and a half years ago there a was a girl....young and sweet, yet sickly sweet to the core. As for you....You'll get to be with me forever....you won't have to worry about anything."

You said as you walked up to her as she fell to the ground, you picked her up and carried her to a secluded area.

After walking for sometime you dropped Ember, her body hitting the ground hard.

"What are you doing?" Ember asked as she watched you.

You ripped your shirt and tied a piece to her mouth to keep her mouth shut.

"I'm going to eat you.....just like Ava."

As soon as you said ava, Ember tried screaming for help and moving her upper body, trying to get away.

"Nova."

Nova wrapped around Ember and tightened making sure her upper body wasn't cover.

You took off your jacket as you were wearing and set it down.

Pulling out the same knife you used on Ava's body, you cut into Ember as she tried screaming.

"Silencio" you whispered watching her struggle.

Making a small yet deep cut on her stomach, you put the knife away and used your hands to rip her intestines out of her body, her blood spraying over you as you 'accidentally' ripped a blood vessel.

Her screaming became lower then before as she twitched.

~15 minutes later ~

Finally noticing it was late, you ate her....well as much as you could.

As you then pulled out a few blood bags from your back pocket and had a cord stick into Embers body absorbing the blood.

Licking the blood from your hands before taking your knife out again, you slit her throat open before biting her cord and ripping it out.

Finally filling yourself, you grabbed the blood bags that were all Fillled and put them in a jacket pocket that you had set down earlier.

Embers lifeless body layed on the ground cold.

"Nova" you whispered as Nova begun eating ember whole.

Another soul for the taking, you took it and had it placed on Nova....your second Horcrux.

Feeling warmth around your body, you looked at yourself and waited for Nova to be done eating before secretly going towards your dorm again.

Going unnoticed through the campus as your steps had become lighter and swift.

Your eyes a bit more lighter then usual and your skin...tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny scales appeared on your body.

On your ankles,wing bones and your waist...each an area where it could be hidden from others.

Your wing bones becoming sore, as it felt like fire was burning you from the inside.

Finally making it to your dorm with Nova who'd clean herself before you both got there,you went to check on the eggs as Hades slept with them.

Leaving them be, you walked towards your room and gathered clothes and ran a bath to clean yourself off.

Nova who slithered into the room, had slithered into the bath with you.

Taking a bath together, you noticed your scales that had changed with your body had gotten somewhat darker, as Nova went a dark shade.

Wherever you went....Nova followed...as her senses had heightened as well.

Finally getting rid of the nuisance that plagued your mind for years, you were no longer a girl but a dragon within human form.

To Conquer Those around you.

^I will be taking a break from this story because I have school. But I will try to work on the next to come chapters if i have time to.^