THE ROOMMATE

Some time passed as you woke up feeling refreshed. It appeared to still be light out.

'I'm kinda hungry,' you said to yourself as you moved the blankets off your body and looked around sitting up.

A big lump on the other bed.

'Who is that?'

'When did they come in? Why didn't I hear them?' You thought as you usually heard others before they come.

Gently, you got up from your side of the room and walked towards the bathroom, making sure not to wake up whoever was sleeping under the blankets.

As you closed the bathroom door, you turned around and gazed into the mirror, looking at yourself.

Black hair passed your waist, your right eye blue-black-ish while the left white with a tint of blue as the scar from the crash went down it.

Your body no longer a little girls, but of a woman's body, a body men craved to have, to satisfy themselves with. Porcelain skin like of a doll and the delicate face of an angel.

'Not bad,' you thought to yourself as you checked your whole body out, making sure nothing was wrong.

Afterward to went bathroom and when you were done, you opened the door to see a person waiting to use it.

A man who looked to be twenty-two years old, with black night fluffy hair and light grey eyes.

His body was well defined,as he observed you. Seeming unfazed by your stare that he caught.

"Are you just going to stare at or should I move you myself?"

The man said and moved to the side so you could walk out.

"I can move myself.....you will not touch me." You said as your voice surprised him.

An angelic voice that could turn into one of a devils.

As you walked out from the bathroom, she looked back to see him before he shut the door.

Black mist flowed through his body as it did in Nova's and Hade's body.

You looked down at your own body and saw the black mist flow through yours as well but much dark than theirs.

~~~

"Her body and face seemed so angelic yet her voice....she's a bitch." The man thought to himself as he looked into the mirror.

'And yet she has the same black mist that flows through my own body........could she be elder blood.....like me?'

'Elder blood......In a woman....there's never been a female elder blood before. Just.....men....and yet her's is darker....perhaps she's stronger than him'

~~~

After you finished remaking your bedside, you decided to go sit on a small couch and watch as the train passed fields and houses in the far back.

"Who are you?"

A masculine voice spoke as he was disturbing your peace. You stayed silent as you continued watching out the window.

"I asked you a question. Is this how you always are?" He asked again, not lighting up.

"What do you want?" You spoke softly, but you made sure he was still able to hear you.

"I want your name," He answered back as you felt him staring at you.

"Y/n," you said and didn't bother to speak anymore.

"Just y/n? " He spoke after a few minutes as he lay down on his bed, which was all messy.

"Who are you?" You asked, still watching the window before turning your head to look at the man.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Who else would I be talking to?"

"My first name is Davian, and my last name is Zalard. Who are you, and what's your last name?" Davian said as he adjusted himself sitting up.

"Y/n, my first name is y/n, and my last name is Potter. " you said as you got up from the couch and went to go sit on your bed.

" Y/n Potter....oh....is true then? " He asked as you watched him.

"Is what true?"

"That you stabbed your best friend." He spoke, making you question him.

"No.....who told you that?" You spoke in a questioning tone.

"I heard it... when I was in school...and when I signed up for university." He said as he watched you stare at him.

"No.....I don't have best friends or.....any friends for that matter." You said, looking away from him.

"Really?....I can be your first!....I'm Davian Zalard, I'm twenty-two years old, and I come from a strong bloodline of magic." Davian said as he held his hand out to you.

Deciding whether to accept or not, you saw the black mist in him but lighter and accepted his hand shake.

"Let be honest with each other... I promise to be truthful to you and to also help you in any way I can." Davian said as he held both hands in front of him.

"Fine.....I promise to help you and be truthful in anyway I can.....starting by now....I did have a best friend once until she went behind my back caused drama, for what reason I don't know. But I didn't kill her. She my house at hogwartshate me for no reason." 

You said you also held your hands up like his before both of you put your hands down.

"Sounds like a bitch to me.....the fact that she made your house hate you...she must be Hella talented at Manipulating others." Davian said as he spoke again.

"Don't worry....I won't turn my back on you like her. I promise."

Davian smiled you before laying back down on his bed.

"Thank you Davian" you whispered softly and smiled.

'A new toy to play with....how fun.'

You thought as you also layed down, slowly falling back asleep for a few more hours.