THE HUNTER

Days passed since you felt the overwhelming sensation. How it scared you to lose control of your own body.

For a presence to be that dark, it couldn't have been a coincidence.

Whoever it was or whatever it was....it appeared to be looking for something or someone.

~

*Misstress....?*

"Yes,Nova? What's wrong?" You asked as you looked at her from your couch.

I'm sorry....but look..*

Nova hissed as she stayed in the house along with Hades, who had gotten very angry the last two days.

You went over to see Nova as Hades lifted his head up and stared at you.

"What's wrong? Are you okay, Nova?" You asked, waiting for her to answer.

*yes...I'm fine, Misstress....do not mind Hades. He's just.....protective is all.* Nova hissed again as she moved from her spot.

Looking to see where nova had sat, that was went you saw it.

5 small white eggs bundled up together.

"Is that what I think it is!?" You exclaimed a bit louder than usual.

*yes, Misstress....New hatchlings...I will be a mother.* Nova hissed lightly trying to keep quiet.

"Their beautiful Nova, I'm so proud of you and hades." you whispered as you picked her up and gave her a bath, as Hades watched the eggs.

Finally finishing drying Nova off, you and her headed to the kitchen to make and eat something for dinner.

Before you had a chance to cook yourself something to eat, a knock was heard at the door, and the dark sensation you felt but only it was lighter than before.

Putting your pan down, you walked slowly towards the door and opened it.

"Oh, hello, forgive me, but I may have gotten the wrong door. Is my brother here, perhaps?"

A man with jet black hair and dark blue-brown-ish eyes, his skin was a bit pale, but otherwise, he was rather good-looking.

"It's okay, um....what's your brother's name?," you asked, slightly curious about what it could be.

"My family, we just call him Zal. It's his nickname. Have you met anyone named zal?" He asked as he looked past you.

"No, I've never heard or met anyone named zal before,sorry."

"It's alright, sorry to bother you, Ms?"

"Y/n... just call me y/n." You said slightly surprised,as you just told a random guy your name.

"Well y/n, it's nice to meet you, My name is Zaiden, and before you ask, yes,I go to school here, and I just transferred schools, and I'm 24 years old."

"Well...it's nice to meet you too, Zaiden. I hope to see you around." You said as you smiled at him.

'His energy it feels....so... dark yet..light at the same time.'

Zaiden smiled back at you before he left, shutting the door completely. You went back over to the stove to make some eggs.

~ 20 minutes later ~

Walking towards the inner campus, you saw Zaiden, who was writing in a book, perhaps doing homework.

Gathering the courage to see him, you walked towards the bench he was sitting on.

"What are you doing? Did you find your brother?" You asked as he looked up from his book he was writing in.

"Oh hi y/n, no, I didn't find him. Are you heading to class now?" Zaiden asked, holding eye contact with you.

"Yes, I was until I saw you,"

"I see. I got a bit curious about me? Do you want to go get coffee with me?" Zaiden asked as he started putting his stuff into his work bag.

"Sure, but we'll have to hurry. I have classes soon," you said, checking the time on your wrist.

"No problem, what classes do you have?" Zaiden asked, becoming curious about you.

"I have DADA A/40 and B/40 and Charms A/B 40. What about you?"

"I have a history of magic A/40 DADA B/40 and Herbology A/50. We should sit together in the DADA class, is that okay?"

"Yea,I'm okay with that." You said, looking in front of you as the coffee shop was getting closer by the second.

~5 minutes later ~

"Thank you for the coffee, Zaiden. I'll see you in the DADA class." You waved and left Zaiden as he watched you walk away.

~~

'A Female Elder blood? Her mist is darker than my brother's, Her scent....it's so sickly sweet....so it was her I sensed a few days ago, but she's not the one I'm looking for.'

' I should keep her close. She might just be growing.'

' Wait... Did she sense my scent those few days ago?'

'Telling by her scent, she's new...perhaps a few years old....even at that...to have a scent so sickly sweet at that age is highly dangerous for a elder blood except for-' Zaiden smirked as he thought to himself.

'Could she be a heir of Drayla?'

~~

Getting to your first class wasn't too bad, a few students here and there, but otherwise, it was alright.

Getting to your first class, you smelled yourself and thought.

' i smell like..Zaiden's scent.'

Looking around the class, you saw the girl and Davian talking too, as they both stopped to look at you, the class seemed full, way too full.

Looking towards the desk, Avery and Riddle were talking until the door closed behind you.

Another student had entered as he looked up at you.

Zaiden had come into class

"This is awkward, isn't it." Zaiden whispered softly to you before gesturing towards the two seats in the back.

Avery, Riddle, Davian, and Nalia watched as you both sat down together.

Davian was speechless, how you managed to surprise him.

Nalia, who glared at you for sitting with a man she did not know of but held nothing but jealousy towards you.

Riddle and Avery just stared.

How their plan seemed to be working on you. It's always so easy to control.... or so they thought.

'𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎....𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎....𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂 𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕....𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒍𝒚.....𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕....𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚...'

The whispers spoke again, catching you slightly off guard. 

' 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓....𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅...'

Nodding your head so it would look like you understood what Zaiden was talking about.

'Devour ...I will..'