THE BEGINNING

A week passed since the death of Hades and Nova's children.

During that time, you searched your dorm to find any clue about who broke in.

Yet nothing was found.....no traces left behind.

Nova...who had transformed into a decent size dragon and was transferred to the roof of the dorm building.

Afterward, you had both Nova and Hades move up to the roof, and the baby stayed with them.

Nova would carry the babe in her mouth while Hades would go stay in the home. You built them two days earlier.

"It's best if you both stay here, Nova, you can protect Hades and the babe. I'll be back." You said and left the small family alone to go see if something went unnoticed by you.

After searching for a few hours, you ended up finding a piece of black hair hidden in a small crack near Their old home.

~Grimmauld Place~

"Ginny.....we should -" Harry stopped talking as someone knocked on the front door.

"Stay here," Harry said as he pulled out his wand and went to the door.

Upon opening it, he saw Hermione and Ron.

"Hey Harry, How are you?" Ron said as he went and hugged Harry before Hermione did.

"I'm good. How have you two been doing?"

"We've been good." Hermione said as Harry let them both inside.

"Ginny! Ron and Hermione are here!" Harry yelled as Ginny came downstairs to see them both.

After talking for a while, another knock was heard at the front door.

"I'll go get it."

Ginny said as she opened the door to see Sirius Black, Mr. and Mrs.weasley, Fred, George, Tonks, Remus, and Professor Snape.

"Harry...." Ginny yelled as Harry came and let them in.

While everyone entered the house and began talking with each other, Professor Snape spoke.

"Potter..." Snape said sternly.

"Yes?" Harry asked as everyone went quiet to hear what he was going to say.

"I've done my research.....on your....sister...." Snape said as Harry spoke in a sigh.

"I know... we haven't talked to each other, I left her at my aunts house." Harry said in an annoyed tone.

"Yes....but do you remember that car accident a few years ago? The one about the muggles. And a girl who almost died." Snape questioned as Harry nodded his head.

"Yes....there was no magic, so it isn't for us to look through. Just an accident, why?"

"Your sister....was the one who almost died....two months after her release, a little girl named Ava vanished from a park close to Privet drive." 

"And?" Harry questioned as Snape signed.

"Her blood was found in a lake somewhat close to where she lived. As was your sister's DNA.

She's currently attending Hogwarts University.....and...she's changed.

She doesn't look like your sister anymore. After she attended classes, a woman named Ember Lestrange went missing."

"You think she killed them?" Harry said as Snape just stared at him.

"I don't think.....I know."

"What do we do then?" Harry asked as Sirius stared at him.

"What does she want?" Sirius asked as he put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"He isn't dead......he works at the university." Snape said as Harry looked at him again.

"Who?" Harry asked as he began breathing heavily a bit.

"You know who.....it's possible that he's using her for something, although I'm not sure for what.

I've followed her for a while....she's no longer the person you once knew... she doesn't care for others.

She's becoming more like him." Snape said as Sirius spoke as well.

"We need to bring her here then....ask her what's going on." Sirius said as tonks and Remus nodded together.

"You can't just take her. She's being guarded by her snakes."

"And how would you know?" Harry asked as Snape looked down at his ankle that was bandaged up.

"You've been bitten.....by her snakes?" Harry asked as Snape just stared as if it wasn't noticeable.

"I didn't realize how much she had....I killed most of them except two." Snape said emotionless.

"You killed her snakes?" Hermione said as she stood up.

"If she's changed, then she could be even more dangerous than how she was at school.....you could be on her hit list for all we know."

"Hermione, calm down....professor Snape is much stronger than her, so we shouldn't worry."

"No! If what he's say is true...we should be careful....Ginny...didn't you say she wanted the Diary at school.....A horcrux....if she's killed anyone....look at Tom riddle...he killed myrtle and his father to create his horcrux's. What if that's what she's doing....what if she's creating horcrux's?"

"Then we need to stop her." Harry said as Snape spoke.

"She's currently surrounded by snakes, The Zalards, Riddles, a Gaunt, a Shallow, and a girl named Nalia. We need to split them apart from her."

Snape said as Molly began talking with her husband,while Fred and George spoke with each other.

"Whatever they are planning, we need to stop them....we need more allies should a war break out." Harry said as Ginny grabbed his hand.

"You better find your Allies now than later, or you'll have a little few." Snape said as he appriated away.

"Do not worry, Harry....we'll save your sister." Sirius said as he hugged Harry.

"After all this, we'll all be a big happy family. You'll see, " Sirius said as he sighed, holding Harry tight.

"I'll contact a few of our friends from work." Mr.Weasley said as he and Molly left.

"We'll see if any of our-"

"Friends will join from school," Fred and George said as they both spoke the same sentence.

"We better go too, come on, Ron." Hermione said as she and Ron left.

"We'll try to find anything out about y/n....we'll be back in a few days." Remus said as tonks left with him. Leaving Sirius with Harry and Ginny.

"I'll stay here with you two for the time being. If you're alright with that."

"Of course." Ginny said as she hugged Harry after Sirius let go.

"We'll be okay," Ginny said as Harry held onto her before sighing and letting go.

Srry if the chapters are short :')
NEXT CHAPTER: HER ALLIES