THE DORM

Feeling warmth around you, you found yourself wrapped up in your blankets as you woke up.

Finally able to unwrap yourself, you looked over outside to see it was now nighttime.

'Are we almost there?'

You thought as you got up and looked to the side to see Davian was reading a book before he set it down and spoke.

"Did you have a nice nap?"

"It was alright, where are we?" You asked as he smirked a bit before speaking.

"We should be there in 20 minutes."

"Mmmm.....alright."

Davian got up from his bed and went to the bathroom as you fixed your bed again before waiting for the train to reach the university.

Davian came out 5 minutes later and fixed his bed, and waited as well.

~15 minutes later~

Slowly, the train started to slow down as it entered a station where other people were walking, going their own ways.

"See you around y/n." Davian said before he left you alone in the room.

'I better get going'

Leaving the compartment, you came across the conductor from before the train ride.

"Ah....Ms.Potter, come, I'll help get your stuff. Afterwards, you have to find the person holding a blue flag. They'll take the first year students."

"Thank you,"

After the conductor helped you get your things ready to go, you quickly fed Nova and Hades as they were hissing at others before you arrived to calm them down.

"Are you doing alright?"

*Misstress.....we have missed you!* Hades hissed as he tapped his nose on your cheek.

"Shhhh....I've missed you both as well...here eat up." You said as you gave them their food.

After Nova and Hades finished eating, you pushed your cart where all the first year carts were to be, so they could be transported to your rooms.

Looking to the left side, you heard a woman call out.

"ALL FIRST YEARS THIS WAY!"

As you told Nova and Hades to be nice and left them with their food in the cart before going towards the woman.

As first years gathered, you caught the side of a man who looked to be in his twenty's or early thirties.

He wore a black dress coat, a black vest with a tie and a white under shirt, his pants and dress shoes were also black.

His eyes were light blue and his night-black hair.

Catching your attention as the group started moving, you left with them not bothering to look at the man again.

The tour of the university was very long, as the university was very, VERY big.

The tour came to a end an all first years were to report to the closest office to retrieve their dorm keys.

"Ms...?" the office woman asked as she stared at you.

"Potter....Y/n Potter," you said softly

Then the woman smiled and told you which tower to go to and what room you were in.

"Your dorm is in tower 4, and your room number is 439." She said kindly as you took your key and left before nodding.

After you were given it, you and everyone else were free to wonder and get used to the building.