THE CALLING

~ It was said through the ages...that the two children of Drayla were... different....yet both born of the same mother.

One...Filled with jealousy and death, while the other filled with....Masochism and Death.

Both wanting the same thing....

Power.

After Draya died, war ensued..for years each side gaining and losing..witch's against witch's,wizards against wizards.

Until one was betrayed by their own kind, one of their own people who vowed to stand with them.

Killing them before giving their head to their other blooded kin.

Their descendents would go on to become the hunter's of Draya's Pureblooded Descendents.

Being a child of death....you were always going to be reincarnated....until only one remained. ~

Warmth radiated off of Davian as he slept peacefully next to you.

His slow breathing and relaxed body, how you enjoyed having him by your side.

The obedience, The Ecstasy....and the...Masochism you got from him?

...

"Like what you see?"

Davian said as he still had his eyes closed until he opened them and smiled lightly before getting up.

"Do not speak of what happened last night." You said as you also got up and changed into newer clothes for the day.

Slightly feeling tender and sore on your shoulder, as you remembered where he had bitten you.

"I won't," Davian said as he kissed your sore shoulder before leaving your dorm.

The bite mark on your shoulder had healed but still left his fang marks on it.

Gathering your stuff for school, you noticed Nova hissed as she came into your room.

*Misstress....that man....he was here, did he hurt you? Shall I kill him?' She hissed rather worried for you.

"No.....he didn't hurt me, we only....talked. Is Hades up yet?" You asked, looking at her.

*He is still asleep....I can stay here with him.* Nova hissed lightly as she slithered away downstairs.

...

After making your bed and getting your school bag, you went downstairs to feed Nova and Hades their breakfast.

"Nova....watch the dorm while I'm gone, okay?" You said as you left the room

~ ten minutes later ~

As you were walking to your first class, you heard a soft voice laughing and a familiar one.

Becoming interested, you tried to focus on who's voices they belonged to.

They are talking or rather flirting with each other.

Finally stopping what you were doing, you decided on walking to class again but not before an overwhelming sensation flowed through your body.

Hunger... but not yours,someone else's. But who?

Unlinking from the weird feeling, you noticed everything became blurry, as heat spread through your body.

'Am I getting sick?' You thought as you tried shaking the blurriness away, as it only increased more.

Trying to walk straight, you tripped, catching yourself with your hands. Slowly trying to get back up, your vision blurred once more and started going darker by the second.

Feeling drowsy, you managed to lay down softly as your vision darkened, consuming you completely.

'𝒚/𝒏.....𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍..'

A woman's voice spoke,but not one you knew of.

~~~

Leaving from y/n's tower, Davian walked alone until he felt a sensation calling to him.

Wondering what it was, Davian followed it.

As he got closer to the feeling, the more he wished to have it.

Finally getting to where the overwhelming sensation was, davian saw a girl wearing a white shirt and a pink vest, with a white skirt and pink knee-high stockings with black shoes to match it all together

She seemed...confused.

A girl that was able to catch every person's eye.

The girl looked to be his age or younger, light brown hair that flowed down her back, with blue-brown-ish eyes and porcelain skin of a doll.

The same girl who was getting help from Professor.T. earlier.

Turning her head slightly, she saw Davian staring at her.

She smiled at davian as he smiled back and went towards her, her voice soft and delicate.

"Hello," she said, smiling at him as he smiled back.

"Hi....uhh...my name is Davian....Davian Zalard," davian said, being kind to her, her soft appearance and voice making her sound and look like an angel.

"Oh....I'm Nalia...Nalia Vextin, it's nice to meet you, Davian...I'm new, can you help me find my classes? It's only for today. I had a professor help me before. " Nalia spoke as she looked at her class chart.

"Uhh... sure,which classes do you have?"

"Umm....I have DADA B/40 and Charms A/B 50, then I have Potions."

"Okay...I'm in two of those classes, Charms and potions... we can go together if you want?" Davian said as he gestured to the inner campus.

Nalia followed Davian as she did. She smiled a bit before stopping to speak with him so more....flirting slightly with him.

~~

Slowly waking up from the 'dream' you had, you noticed Nova and Hades were next to you on your bed.

"Where am I?" You said concerned as Nova and Hades lifted their heads quickly.

*Misstress....we are in your dorm* Nova hissed as Hades nudged his nose to your cheek.

Slight relief calmed you down until you thought about it some more.

"How did I get here?"

"A man... or...well.. he seemed familiar, his scent was familiar, Misstress...he brought you in, just as I was about to bite him he shushed me, I was so close to bitting him Misstress I swear!*

Hades hissed as you sat up in bed.

"Thank you, Hades....I'm sure you'll get him next time."

As you said that you looked over and saw a note on your nightstand.

You grabbed it and started to read what it said inside.

𝑴𝒔.𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆,  𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇.  𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.

𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆  
𝒑.𝒔  𝑫𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔.

'Thanks?..'

You thought as you set the note down and petted Nova and Hades gently before falling asleep again.

'...𝒚/𝒏....𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆....𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅..'

How her voice soothed you, as a hissing voice whispered.

'..𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓..'