THE QUICK CHAT

As you walked to your dorm, you caught a familiar scent.

Davian was nearby somewhere.

You walked towards the door and opened it. As you entered, you saw Davian giving Hades treats.

"How did you get in my room?" You asked, surprised at him.

"Easy....Alohomora." Davian smiled as you signed and pinched your nose.

'How could I forget'

"You forgot about it, didn't you?"

"Yes,I did,"

"Hades is nice....I kinda like him,"

Davian stopped feeding Hades as he picked him up and let him wrap around his body.

"I'm guessing the one in your coat is the female named Nova?"

"Yes...she is, Don't get too close to her...or she'll bite you." You spoke as you took off your boots and coat to let Nova slither around.

After a while, Davian put hades down so he could wonder as well.

"Don't -" Before you could tell Davian not to enter your room, you saw him running to it.

"Idiot..."

As you walked to your room, you saw him laying in your bed, seeming to enjoy its soft and comfy blankets.

"Get out of my bed! Who knows if you have germs or aids."

"What!? i don't have aids! And I like laying here, it's comfortable and much better than my bed."

"So...what did you wanna talk about?"

"What?"

"Earlier this morning... you wanted to talk?"

"Oh....I don't know...I forgot"

"Really?" You said as you took out your books from your bag and looked at him.

"I'm doing homework, Don't bother me." You said sternly as Davian watched you from the bed.

~ 30 minutes later ~

After finishing your homework for both classes, you had Davian send your work to both of your  professors so they could correct it.

"Now that I'm done my work....I'm going to sleep."

You got up and went downstairs to feed Nova and Hades before going back up to go to sleep.

As you got there, you noticed an owl by your window with a small note that said four words and a letter.

𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤?

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.𝐀

'we can talk......about.......your whore...yeah.'

You thought as you threw the letter on the ground before shutting your window and closing the curtains to sleep.

'Goodnight Nova and Hades'

You said as you turned over and got comfy before slowly fell asleep.