02.

This morning was quit hectic! First I had to figure out how to braid the curly hair of two 3 year olds

Therefore I was watching a video of how to braid, it looked easy and quick but in reality I had spent an entire hour just on their hair!

To choose their outfits I had to take every single outfit out and show them until they agreed on one.

I sat them down and made them some cereal, one warm milk and the other with cold milk.

Yasmin and Narjis, my dearest twin sisters, sometimes they drive me crazy but still they're the best thing that happened to me.

My mom is a nurse and as she had a late night shift I'm the one to take care of the two and bring them to the kindergarten also.

As I myself have to get ready for school I had to put the first cloth I found and quickly pray the fajr salah I missed. (Prayer)

After that I grabbed the hands of the two with my left hand and my phone and the keys with the other hand and closed the house door with my leg and locked it finally.

I used Google maps to find some store to get them some sandwich and juice for the kindergarten tho they should eat lunch there with the rest of the kids, I can't rely on that only as they are really piky eaters.

After struggling to find that store I had been searching for it turned out to be a groceries store only, like only vegetables.

I wasn't going to open a stall here and start cooking their lunch so I asked the vendor and he told me about the bakery down the street.

I walked as fast as you could with two dolls holding your hand and finally when we got there, Narjis chose a chocolate muffin and Yasmin went for a croissant.

I ordered two of the same as I knew that later they would want to try what the other has.

As they were taking too much time in deciding about the drink and I was getting late, I chose for them a multivitamin and they didn't argue.

After packing their snacks in their cute pink backpacks I quickly typed in the address of their kindergarten and it showed an 8 minute walk so we did walk but ended up arriving after 20 minutes because of their little legs and they were asking for a break every now and then.

At the kindergarten I dropped them off and gave them a tight hug, first hugging both, then individually.

I felt as if i was leaving a part of my body behind and as I watched them walk away but before they enter the class with their teacher they turned one last time and waved my way with a big smile on their little faces.

I too returned the smile and waved and there they were inside the classroom, then turned my heel to get to my own school.

Typing in the address of my school it showed 12 minutes walking, I checked the time and realised I was late on my first day of school.